Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MileSTones that lil wayne can still accomplish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MileSTones that lil wayne can still accomplish?

lil wayne still has alot left in him one milstone that i think he can still accomplish imo is to GO DIAMOND ( 10 mil + sales on 1 album)

that's a huge accomplishment that will add to his legacy if he can make c5 better than c1-c3 he can def do it

and for the bitches about to say it's impossible now of days no one buys albums anymore the last 2 artist to do it were

adele 's album 21 ....and eminem 's recovery

what other milestones can wayne hit

I would rather see him do more stuff for the 17th than try to sell better than C3 or C4.

Him getting the most downloaded mixtape of all time, now that is something that he can do.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
      I would rather see him do more stuff for the 17th than try to sell better than C3 or C4.

Him getting the most downloaded mixtape of all time, now that is something that he can do.
      Hmm isnt he already nearly up there for most mixtape downloads? On websites like hotnewhihop and datpiff he's one of the most downloaded... But i guess you can never really monitor how many times mixtapes are downloaded as they are uploaded to so many different websites..
      Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
      Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
      It's not conducive to being creative
      And I know cause he's my favorite
      And I know cause I was off that same mix
      Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
      But he's an alien
      I'd sip that shit
      Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryder View Post
        Hmm isnt he already nearly up there for most mixtape downloads? On websites like hotnewhihop and datpiff he's one of the most downloaded... But i guess you can never really monitor how many times mixtapes are downloaded as they are uploaded to so many different websites..
        Meek Mill I think has the most downloaded tape with Dreamchasers 2, but it could but extremely close with S4TW and D4 because of the differences in site traffic and sample sizes, etc. One that with no question would be the most downloaded.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

just the Eminem milestone.

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
            lil wayne still has alot left in him one milstone that i think he can still accomplish imo is to GO DIAMOND ( 10 mil + sales on 1 album)

that's a huge accomplishment that will add to his legacy if he can make c5 better than c1-c3 he can def do it

and for the bitches about to say it's impossible now of days no one buys albums anymore the last 2 artist to do it were

adele 's album 21 ....and eminem 's recovery

what other milestones can wayne hit
            how close is carter 3 from diamond?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              how close is carter 3 from diamond?

carter 3 is quadruple platnium

Comment

Idk release the most albums/mixtapes? Even if he does retire he can release so many unreleased songs

Comment

i dont know what he can still accomplish anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                    Idk release the most albums/mixtapes? Even if he does retire he can release so many unreleased songs
                    this is stupid man , he cant do this , there are legends like rolling stones and neil young and maaany others with 30 albums+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

but i think he can try again for 1 mil in one week
                    most downloaded in itunes in 1 day or 1 week or ever i dont know adele has the record
                    diamond for an album
                    surpassing c3's sales

cant think of anything else atm

Comment

What is closer to reaching Diamond ?

Tha Carter 3 or The Massacre ?

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                        this is stupid man , he cant do this , there are legends like rolling stones and neil young and maaany others with 30 albums+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

but i think he can try again for 1 mil in one week
                        most downloaded in itunes in 1 day or 1 week or ever i dont know adele has the record
                        diamond for an album
                        surpassing c3's sales

cant think of anything else atm
                        I meant for a rapper

Comment

Working...
                        X