Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Jo Tricks the People of South Beach into Thinking He's Lil Wayne

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a link to the vid if the Youtube link isn't working for anyone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KTASbwnddE
    Last edited by Wisheezy; 07-04-2013, 04:19 AM.
    Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE"
    Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

Comment

wtf you can not be a real fan to think that was weezy.

all them people asking for photos are dumb.

Comment

For some reason I think that whole thing was bullshit.

Comment

those were some retards in that video

Comment

God Bless Amerika
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Comment

lmfao. Some people.

Comment

If i saw somebody on the street and everybody saying its david guetta i wud believe it cos i dont know how he looks like exactly. Not everybody goes on a lil wayne fansite and sees pictures of him every day to realise thats not lil wayne. Fool as nigas.

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
                    If i saw somebody on the street and everybody saying its david guetta i wud believe it cos i dont know how he looks like exactly. Not everybody goes on a lil wayne fansite and sees pictures of him every day to realise thats not lil wayne. Fool as nigas.
                    Was your sister one of those girls?
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
                      They are not Lil Wayne fans, because they thought Steven Jo was Lil Wayne. If you're a Lil Wayne fan, then you should know what he looks like.

Comment

From a distance i think most people could've thought it was wayne! But people was right next to him, talked to him, and still thought it was him

Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                        X