boy when wayne....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boy when wayne....

when wayne is gon' all the hating will disapear boy , i can feel it , i went to the videos today they were all crying , they thought weezy was dead! goodbye sweet prince , rip wayne you were a hero etc. he's gonna be written in history man. and these haters are riding dicks....
    don't know why i made this thread...but i thought that i should mention...
    goodnight fellas

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
    when wayne is gon' all the hating will disapear boy , i can feel it , i went to the videos today they were all crying , they thought weezy was dead! goodbye sweet prince , rip wayne you were a hero etc. he's gonna be written in history man. and these haters are riding dicks....
    goodnight fellas

Comment

all that hate on wayne online is because they are tryna be cool and fit in

once he does die doe that is when everyone will start calling him the greatest of all time and all those similar titles etc

but until he dies we have got to just put up with all the wayne hate

Comment

All that shit you are reading is from 4chan apparently
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
          goodnight fellas
          All that shit you saw was fake, it's a prank from 4Chan..

But yes, most hate will disappear..

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
            All that shit you are reading is from 4chan apparently
            Yep they been commenting on all Lil Wayne YouTube videos then getting other users to thumb up their comment =/

Comment

When people thought he was going to die from the seizures, most of the people were happy and making jokes about him...

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                all that hate on wayne online is because they are tryna be cool and fit in

once he does die doe that is when everyone will start calling him the greatest of all time and all those similar titles etc

but until he dies we have got to just put up with all the wayne hate
                No one hates on wayne to try to fit in. They hate on him cause they are giving thier opinon on an artist. Nothing to do with trying to fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  No one hates on wayne to try to fit in. They hate on him cause they are giving thier opinon on an artist. Nothing to do with trying to fit in.
                  "wayne sucks that nigga only talk about eatin pussi i wish he raped about some1 dying or love i hate him all my frineds hate him so i startd to hate him to"

Reply from someone asking why they hate Wayne. You were saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                    When people thought he was going to die from the seizures, most of the people were happy and making jokes about him...
                    no just trolls tryna be cool.

if he really died they would be crying like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                      "wayne sucks that nigga only talk about eatin pussi i wish he raped about some1 dying or love i hate him all my frineds hate him so i startd to hate him to"

Reply from someone asking why they hate Wayne. You were saying?
                      One person? So one persons response is the face of the whole lil wayne hate base?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        One person? So one persons response is the face of the whole lil wayne hate base?
                        You basically generalized a whole group of people that "hate" Wayne.

Comment

Working...
                        X