Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil wayne's hip hop genre ( peolpe get confused)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil wayne's hip hop genre ( peolpe get confused)

this is to the people that always compare's him to j Cole Kendrick Lamar , Eminem , Nas ,etc I think peole forget that wayne is in the genre of Gangsta rap/ hip hop shit wayne can even borderline with trap music on some tracks meaning he's a gangsta rapper unlike j cole and Kendrick lamar who are not gangsta's

weezy is music period

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
      this is to the people that always compare's him to j Cole Kendrick Lamar , Eminem , Nas ,etc I think peole forget that wayne is in the genre of Gangsta rap/ hip hop shit wayne can even borderline with trap music on some tracks meaning he's a gangsta rapper unlike j cole and Kendrick lamar who are not gangsta's
      k thx for letting us kno

Comment

i read with that pulling the same face as jayz in your sig.

Comment

Comment

Man you come of with these pointless ass threads that are even worse then [MENTION=74353]J.M.I[/MENTION] 's are
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
              Man you come of with these pointless ass threads that are even worse then @J.M.I 's are
              Haha true!! [MENTION=74353]J.M.I[/MENTION] and his, help please threads

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
                Man you come of with these pointless ass threads that are even worse then @J.M.I 's are
                fuck you nigga

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                k thx for letting us kno
                did u know really?

Comment

hip pop music

Comment

Wayne started off as a gangsta rapper which obviously correlates to when he started rapping, the 90s where gangsta rap was heavy, and Wayne had like a "gritty" unique feel to his. Carter 2 is, to me, him in his rawest gangsta form mainly because of Lock & Load.

BUT Wayne, unlike some that stay to one "type" of Hip Hop, was able to successfully branch off to all aspects of the genre. Not only has he done that, but he completely mastered Hip Hop as a whole, grew bored with it, and branched out into rock/r&b/pop.

Thing is with J.Cole, Kendrick, Eminem, etc... they aren't as versatile as Wayne, and that is what people fail to see. Can Jay-Z create a pop track by himself and make it sound good? No. Can J.Cole/Kendrick create gangsta rap verses and have it backed up with Wayne's delivery? Nah. Can Eminem create an insanely monumental drugged out song such as I Feel Like Dying or work with trap beats? Nope.

Wayne's an overall well-rounded artist. Picture a game where you have a character or car that is well-rounded... but then you got a character/car that's fast, but bad defenses.. or high defenses, but bad speed. Wayne's that one well-rounded person in all aspects.

/thread i take the W award ceremony at 7pm est on July 19th in op's living room
                    Last edited by YM Salute; 07-04-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X