Can Trukit Survive???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Trukit Survive???

When Wayne does end his rapping career, how is Trukfit gonna cope??? Cos let's be honest Trukfit is not the most fashionable shit goin, there are some pieces that are cool, but WAY TOO MUCH crap. If Wayne stops rapping who will actually buy his Trukfit?? No one will no about it?

Almost all of you are missing what im saying
    How will he push Trukfit if he is retired?? And dont bullshit with "alot of the bits from Turkfit are good"
    Like how will people know about Trukfit's new clothes?? Trukfit is by no means as big as Adidas or Nike
    Last edited by IANAHB2; 07-05-2013, 12:27 PM.

Why not?
    Personally i like must of the stuff and i think that most people enjoy the brand.
    And when Justin Mahone became famous not only on USA every kid will buy Trukfit clothes, and then exist skaters...

So,yeah.

Comment

it can get better. some of the stuff cool then some of the stuff Is too much.. the prices are high.. karmaloop hasn't updated in a while zumies either macys has tho. wayne should figure out a way to see what the fans like and don't like. I see athletes embracing it a lot he should try to push it with sports somehow too. He should stop putting lil tommy on all the mature clothes tho

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
      When Wayne does end his rapping career, how is Trukfit gonna cope??? Cos let's be honest Trukfit is not the most fashionable shit goin, there are some pieces that are cool, but WAY TOO MUCH crap. If Wayne stops rapping who will actually buy his Trukfit?? No one will no about it?
      when he keeps it simple its cool

Comment

If they release the hat Wayne has on in the Hail Mary video.... Yes

Comment

I've seen quite a few people wearing it. In the UK there are at least 100 student in each school/college wearing a Trukfit snap-back.

Comment

he is gonna end his career in rap because of his other ventures such as trukfit brah

he can live off it

it will always do well even when he is gone from music i think

cause he will still wear it and have friends wearing it

Comment

Waynes style in rapping changes constantly and so does his clothing style, thats a good thing for Trukfit

Comment

Lil Wayne will always have fans so they will buy it.

Just like if 2Pac brought out a clothing line today, people would buy it to support him =)

Comment

Almost all of you are missing what im saying
                  How will he push Trukfit if he is retired?? And dont bullshit with "alot of the bits from Turkfit are good"
                  Like how will people know about Trukfit's new clothes?? Trukfit is by no means as big as Adidas or Nike
                  he will still do interviews about it, just interviews not about music anymore
                  he will also be pictured wherever he goes cause he is a "celebrity" so im sure he will be wearing trukfit
                  his rapper friends and family will also still wear it
                  come on bruh

Comment

of course it can survive.

weezy will never be irrelevant after all he has already accomplished.

Comment

TRUKFIT is big where I live. Maybe not in your area...

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                        TRUKFIT is big where I live. Maybe not in your area...
                        Martians wear Trukfit?

Comment

Working...
                        X