BARS mixtape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BARS mixtape

So i made this thing called bars for lil wayne. its pretty much a bunch of his verses from featured songs trimmed. so its 81 lil wayne verses from a variety of songs. some other artists may be found on it but very few. its 98% all lil wayne. if allowed and if requested, ill upload this for others to listen to and if it was liked i can createmore of these mixtapes. all songs are cut by me so they shouldnt be missing anything and i cut them based on the best begining/ending i could find. let me know if you guys would be interested in this.
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    Get BARS I : http://d-h.st/cGM Dont forget to thank if you liked my work

Originally posted by lilajrestnom
    So i made this thing called bars for lil wayne. its pretty much a bunch of his verses from featured songs trimmed. so its 81 lil wayne verses from a variety of songs. some other artists may be found on it but very few. its 98% all lil wayne. if allowed and if requested, ill upload this for others to listen to and if it was liked i can createmore of these mixtapes. all songs are cut by me so they shouldnt be missing anything and i cut them based on the best begining/ending i could find. let me know if you guys would be interested in this.
    I will give it a try
    Originally posted by dametri426
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Originally posted by Waynasite
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

yea upload it bruh

Comment

Originally posted by lilajrestnom
        im curious to know how this would sound

Comment

No we won't be interested go away

Comment

DJ lilajrestnom u better join as DJ to Cash Money tho

Comment

Do it but don't make it 30 minutes long.. I struggle to listen that 10000 Bars from Wayne..

Only long song I can listen to is 400 Bars from Game.
              And by long I mean 10+ minutes..

EDIT: Just re-read..so you already done it..what a hell, upload and lets hear

Comment

ard i got yall imma upload it once i get home from work. and its all separate songs so youll have 81 tracks its not all just one long ass song. i like listening to them while im doing something cuz it seems to help make time go quicker while listening to the best part of al most every song, waynes verse. anyway itll be up by tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by lilajrestnom View Post
                  ard i got yall imma upload it once i get home from work. and its all separate songs so youll have 81 tracks its not all just one long ass song. i like listening to them while im doing something cuz it seems to help make time go quicker while listening to the best part of al most every song, waynes verse. anyway itll be up by tonight.
                  you should make it one song

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    you should make it one song
                    The reason why I didnt make it one song is because if you just put them in a playlist, or in the same folder, or even play them by album (they are all under album Lil Wayne", then you can listen to them all as one song, which is listening to them in a row. And if you ever feel like hearing a specific verse then you can find it easily this way plus if you have them in your library hearing one of his verses every so often wouldnt hurt you.

Okay so I uploaded them. Couldnt find a better website so i'm using this one for now if you hae any other websites u recommend lemme know.

There is 80 tracks. each is one verse of lil wayne and some include a followed chorus by a few other artists.

Im going to create a thread in the download section so you guys can go find it there. Im assuming you all can access it. heres the link for now tho http://d-h.st/cGM
                    Last edited by lilajrestnom; 07-17-2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Did it come

Comment

I liked it, but i wish you would make like 15 songs from all of those songs
                        Originally posted by dametri426
                        nigga jay z lips are average size
                        Originally posted by Waynasite
                        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Working...
                        X