Dedication 3 outtakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedication 3 outtakes?

So I am a huge fan of Dedication 3, everything from his flow to his swag was raw as hell on there. Now i know about My Birthday, but other than that track do ya'll know of any other outtakes or songs from then that didn't make the cut? Appreciate ya.

Originally posted by tmk08c View Post
    So I am a huge fan of Dedication 3, everything from his flow to his swag was raw as hell on there. Now i know about My Birthday, but other than that track do ya'll know of any other outtakes or songs from then that didn't make the cut? Appreciate ya.
    30 Minutes To New Orleans
    Demolition (Freestyle)
    Money OR Graveyard
    Put Me In The Game
    Small Thing To A Giant
    Young Money Hospital
    Pussy Niggaz

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
      Demolition (Freestyle)
      Money OR Graveyard
      Put Me In The Game
      Small Thing To A Giant
      Young Money Hospital
      Pussy Niggaz
      Even though most of them would have fit well on the tape I don't think they are outtakes/leftovers because Wayen mainly puts recycled beats on his mixtapes
      He recorded all those on a new beat

Comment

Small thing to a giant.
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
          Even though most of them would have fit well on the tape I don't think they are outtakes/leftovers because Wayen mainly puts recycled beats on his mixtapes
          not 30 min to no..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            not 30 min to no..
            i heard the beat from that was used on another song but the preview we heard in The Carter Documentary was released before the other song
            that is the reason i said they were recorded on an original beat

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
              Demolition (Freestyle)
              Money OR Graveyard
              Put Me In The Game
              Small Thing To A Giant
              Young Money Hospital
              Pussy Niggaz
              wasn't Pussy Niggaz originally supposed to be on the original song (Pussy Niggaz - Gucci ft Nicki) but Gucci took Wayne's verse off
              Also I'm pretty sure the og of Pussy Niggaz came out in '09, post D3 lol.

Drake said this was recorded as a reference track for Wayne during D3 (It's a Chris Brown beat)

Comment

i heard the beat from that was used on another song but the preview we heard in The Carter Documentary was released before the other song
                that is the reason i said they were recorded on an original beat
                damn that's weird.. but how did Donnis get the beat before Wayne's version was released to the net? we need some more information on this..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Yeah i don't think all of them were meant for D3, but i just listed the "D3 session" songs. I think some of them maybe were meant for D3 tho

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                  wasn't Pussy Niggaz originally supposed to be on the original song (Pussy Niggaz - Gucci ft Nicki) but Gucci took Wayne's verse off
                  Also I'm pretty sure the og of Pussy Niggaz came out in '09, post D3 lol.

Drake said this was recorded as a reference track for Wayne during D3 (It's a Chris Brown beat)
                  Now when you say it i remember something about that Gucci track. But yeah i just listed "D3 Session" songs

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    damn that's weird.. but how did Donnis get the beat before Wayne's version was released to the net? we need some more information on this..
                    I'm sure the producer sent he beat around
                    whoever pays up first keeps it
                    6 Foot, 7 Foot was first given to T.I.

Comment

Working...
                    X