something you forgot is by far Lil wayne's best track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
    It ain't from 2006 so it's trash to him.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
      Gossip is so overrated.

- - - Updated - - -

Gossip is so overrated.
      Always thought Gossip and Something you Forgot were overrated by Wayne fans..They are just good songs to me

Comment

Most of Gossip just consists of nonsensical bars spat with the most passionate Wayne ever. That's why it's so perplexing to the average Wayne Aficionado as to why I'm not too impressed by it. They eat that delivery up. I love the delivery. But think about most of what he says in that song. Shit's incoherent, breh.

Comment

Don't care for Gossip either.

Dear Summer, La La La, I'm Me, Never Get It...

Actually there's a few I really want to name that everyone will laugh at because, "OMG, he's not talking about his troubles/life or anyone else's, and I can't relate(not like I could either way)! Therefore it sucks," but fuck it. Songs like Told Ya'll and Kobe Bryant shit on most niggaz careers.

Wayne's a versatile muthafucka. Or at least he was moreso than now. So it's really impossible to just dictate what his best song is, because that nigga has shit for just about everyone. No exaggeration.

And I wasn't even thinking about his album/mixtape songs. He definitely has a lot of gems that get overlooked due to his leaks.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I'm Me is his best song.

Comment

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
              I'm Me is his best song.

Comment

I don't know if "I'm Me" is the best but its defiantly in the top 3

Comment

Pussy money weed >

Comment

Working...
                  X