Any other Wayne songs like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other Wayne songs like this?

Like with a very long extended metaphor song? Honestly I see this as one of his best songs.. obviously not a story but just everything about it was great.. I fucks with this song a lot it was very clever and flies over peoples heads unless they obviously caught on or looked on rap genius.

Very underrated song.... but any others like this or is this his longest extended metaphor song?

Me and my drank?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

We Back Soon =)

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post

Like with a very long extended metaphor song? Honestly I see this as one of his best songs.. obviously not a story but just everything about it was great.. I fucks with this song a lot it was very clever and flies over peoples heads unless they obviously caught on or looked on rap genius.

Very underrated song.... but any others like this or is this his longest extended metaphor song?
        Me & My Drank
        I Feel Like Dying
        Kush

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          Me and my drank?
          Yeah thats close enough.. but I knew it was about his drank.. but thats a good one. Any others like Novacane tho? Like how niggas aint know straightforward it was about cocaine since it was basically an extended metaphor on a white woman.

Like how it was just shit that flies over your head... I Feel Like Dying as soon as we listen we know its about drugs.. we know Me And Me Drank is about his drank.. but we aint really know Novacane's since he rapped it in the perspective of it being a white woman he fell in love with.. if yall know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
            Yeah thats close enough.. but I knew it was about his drank.. but thats a good one. Any others like Novacane tho? Like how niggas aint know straightforward it was about cocaine since it was basically an extended metaphor on a white woman.

Like how it was just shit that flies over your head... I Feel Like Dying as soon as we listen we know its about drugs.. we know Me And Me Drank is about his drank.. but we aint really know Novacane's since he rapped it in the perspective of it being a white woman he fell in love with.. if yall know what I mean
            Yeah I know what you mean, I was thinking bout these lyrics from Me And My Drank:

''Thinkin about a certain..certain somebody
            That perfect somebody sexy purple body
            She got service road curves and highway eyes
            The road to her soul, just follow the road signs
            And holla if you hear me I love it when she near me
            I hate when she away 'cause satan will see the day
            That hell freeze over before I let her go
            And let one of you bitch niggas get her no no no
            You dont know how to treat her
            You dont know that I need her
            Hey...do you know that I need ya
            Cuz baby right now
            It feels like the whole world is against me
            Ever since the death of pimp c''

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

my homies still
              wowzers

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                We Back Soon =)
                Really? What is it actually about? and which version the newer one or the old one?
                Originally posted by dametri426
                nigga jay z lips are average size
                Originally posted by Waynasite
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

I really liked novacane, really good song.

Comment

Working...
                  X