Wayne & Weeknd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne & Weeknd

Think Wayne would ever team up with The Weeknd for a song? I think it could be good.

yeah I think so.

Comment

meh idk if Wayne is mellow enough to vibe with the Weeknd he goes for high intensity shit now and it might not work

Comment

Lil Wayne likes The Weeknd's music so if Abel asked him for a feature I'm sure he wouldn't say no =)

Comment

Yeah I figured the only way it might is if Wayne autotunes
          Originally posted by Proof View Post
          meh idk if Wayne is mellow enough to vibe with the Weeknd he goes for high intensity shit now and it might not work

Comment

Weezy on his "I'm Single" flow + "High For This" Weeknd

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
              I wish I could find my mp3 charger, I know for a fact I have the Got My Own song on it. This song would of made a real good debut single. smh at Birdman. I think that Gangsta Musik song was on there also.

Comment

offtopic.. for the songs you're searching for where will you put them in? unreleased? year by year guest verses? but wouldnt those be hard to figure out?

Comment

Originally posted by iceman4 View Post
                  I wish I could find my mp3 charger, I know for a fact I have the Got My Own song on it. This song would of made a real good debut single. smh at Birdman. I think that Gangsta Musik song was on there also.
                  what kind of mpp3 is it? use an usb if it works, please hmu if you can get those tracks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  offtopic.. for the songs you're searching for where will you put them in? unreleased? year by year guest verses? but wouldnt those be hard to figure out?
                  year by year guest verses and nah i know the year of release for all of them except gotta get that cash

Comment

what kind of mpp3 is it? use an usb if it works, please hmu if you can get those tracks

- - - Updated - - -

year by year guest verses and nah i know the year of release for all of them except gotta get that cash
                    for put it on the streets ft lac and birdman it says [import] is that like from another country? if so i should be able to find you that track!

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                      for put it on the streets ft lac and birdman it says [import] is that like from another country? if so i should be able to find you that track!
                      it replaced track 9 on lights out copies distributed in i think Japan, might be wrong tho.
                      Lyrics Planet - Lil' Wayne F/ Baby, Lac - Put It On Tha Streets Lyrics
                      the lyrics
                      dope if you can find it

Comment

it replaced track 9 on lights out copies distributed in i think Japan, might be wrong tho.
                        Lyrics Planet - Lil' Wayne F/ Baby, Lac - Put It On Tha Streets Lyrics
                        the lyrics
                        dope if you can find it
                        i've figured out it was track 7 actually thats something at least gonna search some torrents ill get back to you

Comment

Working...
                        X