Big Tymers Vs. Watch The Throne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Tymers Vs. Watch The Throne

I think the album between Drizzy, Weezy and Stunna is pretty much confirmed, so who will have the better album?
    I personally think it will depend on how much space on the album Stunna gives himself, if he had any brains he would be give himself about 20% of the album, and both Drizzy and Weezy 40% If this is the case then i think the Big Tymers will STOMP Ye and Hov

how can you ask this when the big tymers album aint even out

Comment

Lil Wayne already stomped Watch The Throne with C4 tho

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

The Drake and Wayne Sessions album I made a few months back shits on WTT.

If they get Mannie back on the beats then for sure, if not, then it will still beat WTT.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
          True..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
          The Drake and Wayne Sessions album I made a few months back shits on WTT.

If they get Mannie back on the beats then for sure, if not, then it will still beat WTT.
          Mannie gonna work with stunna man for sure
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
            I think the album between Drizzy, Weezy and Stunna is pretty much confirmed, so who will have the better album?
            I personally think it will depend on how much space on the album Stunna gives himself, if he had any brains he would be give himself about 20% of the album, and both Drizzy and Weezy 40% If this is the case then i think the Big Tymers will STOMP Ye and Hov
            watch the throne was like a 4/10 so it aint hard for big tymers to beat that

Comment

like father like son > watch the throne
              and like father like son dont even have drake on it lol

Comment

Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
                What exactly are you asking here ?

You can't compare the albums yet =/

We ain't even heard the first single from Big Tymers

Comment

This is a lil wayne forum full of stans, what do you think people will say is better?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                    This is a lil wayne forum full of stans, what do you think people will say is better?
                    Good point, i'm gonna write that down!

Why pick on somebody helpless
                    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Wayne & Drake have never made a bad song together. If they guys do this shit right, and stay in the studio with each other and bounce ideas back and forth this will top WTT easily, especially if they're going over Mannie's beats.

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post

Not even close.

Comment

Working...
                        X