Songs After Jail With No Pussy Lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do you want to know OP??
    no one on here has time to go through all the songs to see which songs weezy didnt pussy in for you lol

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
    Alot of songs without pussy even if he raps about sex all the time. Even on the Rich Gang album like We Been On
    or sometimes he says pussy but not in a sexual way - pussy niggas etc

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
      "you pussy cat you hiss you purr, Me i got ape shit on my skate shit... trukfit!"
      Not really a pussy reference, he didn't use the form of "pussy" as in vagina
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
        �Welcome To My Hood
        �Someone To Love Me
        �Hit The Lights
        �Ballin'
        �This Is What Rock n Roll Looks Like

- - - Updated - - -

"you pussy cat you hiss you purr, Me i got ape shit on my skate shit... trukfit!"
        Not a sex reference

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
          That isn't a pussy line tho...
          Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
          Not really a pussy reference, he didn't use the form of "pussy" as in vagina
          Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Not a sex reference
          Originally posted by Late122 View Post
          Not hating, I just wanna know in which songs/verses Wayne doesn't mention pussy in any form.
          [MENTION=74353]J.M.I[/MENTION] is right tho

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
            @J.M.I is right tho
            No, because he isn't mentioning pussy. That's like saying can you name a song where Wayne doesn't mention dogs, and then excluding every song he uses the word bitch or the song Miss My Dogs.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

No, because he isn't mentioning pussy. That's like saying can you name a song where Wayne doesn't mention dogs, and then excluding every song he uses the word bitch or the song Miss My Dogs.
              I just wanna know in which songs/verses Wayne doesn't mention pussy in any form

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                I just wanna know in which songs/verses Wayne doesn't mention pussy in any form

And it still isn't mentioning pussy in any form. We can argue that as long as you want. If he wants songs in which he doesn't even say the word, than that's what he should have said. But "pussy cat" is in no way mentioning pussy, unless he used it in such a way, which he didn't.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

And it still isn't mentioning pussy in any form. We can argue that as long as you want. If he wants songs in which he doesn't even say the word, than that's what he should have said. But "pussy cat" is in no way mentioning pussy, unless he used it in such a way, which he didn't.
                  Yeah who knows if OP just meant the word pussy or not. It's just fun messing with you.

Comment

Working...
                  X