carter 5 opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carter 5 opinions?

do you feel c5 will be a pure rap album? or do you think we'll see autotunechi on it? pop songs?

my pure hopes for c5 is just him rapping no pussy lines just pure lyrical greatness no autotune ( i love autotune weezy but for c5 i want it to be pure rap so he can show everyone his fans and his "haters" what makes him one of the greatest of all time i want him to go out with a bang i want him to be hungry with the album im sure wayne knows he cant fuck this up but c5 will be a defining moment in rap history like c4 was supposed to be i think wayne will have his best ever first week sales 3-5 mill id like to see it be mostly him with limited features

my feature hopes are j cole gudda mac miller kanye eminem kid cudi and lastly r kelly

producers i hope to see on the album

streetrunner cool and dre da bizness j cole and mac miller

lastly id like a 10 minute outro of wayne talking about his career and talking about how his life through the years was
    with a sample from misunderstood "please dont let me be misunderstood" in the final seconds

This thread again

Comment

Come back with this thread in about 2-3 years

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Why you making this thread so early?, we haven't even got D5 yet.

Comment

I hope he listens to his older music and realize how much he has changed so he can make C5 his best and also last album.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
            Why you making this thread so early?, we haven't even got D5 yet.
            dedications come after carters in most cases but.. tbh c5 is a big deal that im sure he thinks about daily

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
              dedications come after carters in most cases but.. tbh c5 is a big deal that im sure he thinks about daily

TBH, i don't know if he thinks that he can top off C3 And C4 with C5

Comment

I hope its all Rap but i wouldnt mind a Pop song like Lollipop as a single
                ???

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                  TBH, i don't know if he thinks that he can top off C3 And C4 with C5
                  tbh a few things he could do to make c5 great and take the gudda thing seriously because him and gudda always have good songs together they just go together

1.record in new orleans bring himself back to his roots

2gudda featured on the album

3.lock himself in the studio just him and a producer or two tbh for a night

4.avoid giving verses that are c5 quality to others as features ( ie red bandana)

5.look back at old verses heck even look at old photos/videos to get the creative juices flowing

6. ignore peoples opinions and just do him do what he wants to do in a interview he said on a carter album
                  he has to listen to the label on what he can do maybe go independent with c5 push out the contract of the 4 album deal with other stuff so he can do what he wants how he wants

7.pick the track list himself

8.be in the studio with the featured artists when recording the song instead of shipping verses back and forth

9.may not be a big deal but spend time with his family and have a good time together so he will be happy when wayne
                  is happy he has more energy

10.do what he did with la la la listen to the beat over and over for a few weeks and take his time thinking of lines
                  instead of jumping in the studio thinking for 20-30 mins and just going in

Comment

ive seen this thread at least 3 times on lilwaynehq this year

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      ive seen this thread at least 3 times on lilwaynehq this year
                      whats your opinion on c5 though bro? would like to hear it

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                        tbh a few things he could do to make c5 great and take the gudda thing seriously because him and gudda always have good songs together they just go together

1.record in new orleans bring himself back to his roots

2gudda featured on the album

3.lock himself in the studio just him and a producer or two tbh for a night

4.avoid giving verses that are c5 quality to others as features ( ie red bandana)

5.look back at old verses heck even look at old photos/videos to get the creative juices flowing

6. ignore peoples opinions and just do him do what he wants to do in a interview he said on a carter album
                        he has to listen to the label on what he can do maybe go independent with c5 push out the contract of the 4 album deal with other stuff so he can do what he wants how he wants

7.pick the track list himself

8.be in the studio with the featured artists when recording the song instead of shipping verses back and forth

9.may not be a big deal but spend time with his family and have a good time together so he will be happy when wayne
                        is happy he has more energy

10.do what he did with la la la listen to the beat over and over for a few weeks and take his time thinking of lines
                        instead of jumping in the studio thinking for 20-30 mins and just going in

I agree with most of this. And him and gudda gudda always be killing tracks together.

Comment

Working...
                        X