right above it c4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right above it c4?

right above it was meant for c4 however listening to the song today... thinking about the album i dont feel it would have fit in with c4 we got. and not only lyrically was the original c4 going to be lyrically different but the sound would have been way different i feel... thoughts?

I think it could of fitted on c4.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      I think it could of fitted on c4.
      play right above it and just try to go from that to some other c4 songs.. its different idk how to explain it

Comment

brah c4 had songs from nightmare of the bottom to 6 foot 7 foot to how to love to john

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          brah c4 had songs from nightmare of the bottom to 6 foot 7 foot to how to love to john
          yes those are outliers however... idk just right above it seemed to be a lead on to something else... i couldnt see c4 having 6f7 going into right above it or the other way... right above it just wouldnt fit tbh idk...

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
            play right above it and just try to go from that to some other c4 songs.. its different idk how to explain it
            C4 werent a certain theme, in all honesty it had different types of songs on it.

so yea it could of fitted on there.

Comment

yes those are outliers however... idk just right above it seemed to be a lead on to something else... i couldnt see c4 having 6f7 going into right above it or the other way... right above it just wouldnt fit tbh idk...
              outliers wtf?

im saying look at how different those tracks are from each other

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                C4 werent a certain theme, in all honesty it had different types of songs on it.

so yea it could of fitted on there.
                well songs like no quitter and some other c4 session songs were full of energy and right above it had energy as well
                so maybe c4 woulda been a energy filled album originally

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                outliers wtf?

im saying look at how different those tracks are from each other
                A person or thing excluded from a group; an outsider ( not fitting in line with other things) c4 has a few themes however the tracks are mixed up if you put them in order they follow a theme

Comment

Mirror was also on the album.

Right Above It could of easily fitted on Carter 4 =/

Comment

Don't know what you talking about.. Right Above It would've fitted C4.

Why pick on somebody helpless
                    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

A person or thing excluded from a group; an outsider ( not fitting in line with other things) c4 has a few themes however the tracks are mixed up if you put them in order they follow a theme
                      oh and outsider

you said outlier doe

2bh your not making sense

the album had no theme

the song could of easily fitted on it

/thread

Comment

All of IANAHB I was c4 leftovers.
                        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                        X