• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he looks like a pedo too

weezy > tunechi.. get wid it ..

Comment

Originally posted by Laurenlondonfan View Post
      I will post the link because the site has it copyrighted.

ubringmejoi.smugmug.com/Children/Reginae-Carters-12th-Birthday/14955065_dqv7E#!i=1116877513&k=rNDXWkw&lb=1&s=XL

If You look on the Very right. The Kid with his mouth wide open with the Orange shirt. That Kameron. You Can also see his Name on the Pic KAM. There are couple more around that area.

- - - Updated - - -

ubringmejoi.smugmug.com/Children/Reginae-Carters-12th-Birthday/14955065_dqv7E#!i=1116877886&k=PWzPNMS&lb=1&s=XL

The Picture that Toya is pointing to, thats also a Picture of Kameron.

- - - Updated - - -

ubringmejoi.smugmug.com/Children/Reginae-Carters-12th-Birthday/14955065_dqv7E#!i=1116878005&k=VDJ5g8s&lb=1&s=XL

Look at the Very top Right Corner. That Big Picture of Lil Wayne with the Shades smiling, Look right next to that one and you will see a picture of Lauren and Kam.
      I couldn't really see Cameron on those pictures =/

Why are they keeping him out of the public ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        I couldn't really see Cameron on those pictures =/

Why are they keeping him out of the public ?
        Lauren has said that she wants to protect him from the hateful comments and negativity she received when she was pregnant.

Comment

Lauren has said that she wants to protect him from the hateful comments and negativity she received when she was pregnant.
          have you seen cam?

does he look like wayne's other sons?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            have you seen cam?

does he look like wayne's other sons?
            Imo He looks like Lauren, but he does have the same eyes as Reginae and Lil Tune

Comment

ubringmejoi.smugmug.com/Children/Reginae-Carters-12th-Birthday/14955065_dqv7E#!i=1116877513&k=rNDXWkw&lb=1&s=XL

If You look on the Very right. The Kid with his mouth wide open with the Orange shirt. That Kameron. You Can also see his Name on the Pic KAM. There are couple more around that area.

- - - Updated - - -

ubringmejoi.smugmug.com/Children/Reginae-Carters-12th-Birthday/14955065_dqv7E#!i=1116877886&k=PWzPNMS&lb=1&s=XL

- - - Updated - - -

ubringmejoi.smugmug.com/Children/Reginae-Carters-12th-Birthday/14955065_dqv7E#!i=1116878005&k=VDJ5g8s&lb=1&s=XL

Look at the Very top Right Corner. That Big Picture of Lil Wayne with the Shades smiling, Look right next to that one and you will see a picture of Lauren and Kam.
              still hard to see but thanks.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I think you got your rights and lefts mixed up bro

Comment

Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
                  I think you got your rights and lefts mixed up bro
                  You are right. I meant the left instead of right Lol, don't judge me. Its been a long week.

Comment

she wants waynes dick why would a bitch that is hot af like her date cortez?

ayyyyeee keep it real.

Comment

Working...
                    X