No announcement yet.

Producer Nate Fox Explains How Chance The Rapper Made It On "Dedication 5"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bring on the hate, but I've explained before I never listened to much rap until about 2009/2010. Never liked anything below C3 Wayne, just didn't like his voice, or type of songs but that's just my opinion. But for some reason, this song sounded like a classic, Wayne. Something you'd hear back in all that old stuff. Hopefully since that verse was made after that tweet, all his new stuff now will be like that, and if so, i'm down with that! Gotta be my favorite verse on the whole tape!

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      bring on the hate, but I've explained before I never listened to much rap until about 2009/2010. Never liked anything below C3 Wayne, just didn't like his voice, or type of songs but that's just my opinion. But for some reason, this song sounded like a classic, Wayne. Something you'd hear back in all that old stuff. Hopefully since that verse was made after that tweet, all his new stuff now will be like that, and if so, i'm down with that! Gotta be my favorite verse on the whole tape!
      i used to say the same thing
      but i took the time and actually paid attention on C2 Wayne, loved it
      i still dont like his voice below Carter 1
      but hopefully when i get the lyrics for those albums, i'll enjoy those better

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
        hey I saw you on KTT,we were discusing bout pac and biggie
        Last edited by Tuneechi; 09-18-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Props to chance. Man I hope Wayne has been hitting the studio a lot recently instead of the skate park...

Comment

Hmmm that Carter 2 weezy I would love to see more of like you song!!!!
            "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
            see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneechi View Post
              hey I saw you on KTT, my nick is JFM, we were discusing bout pac and biggie
              Dont even know what that website is?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
              i used to say the same thing
              but i took the time and actually paid attention on C2 Wayne, loved it
              i still dont like his voice below Carter 1
              but hopefully when i get the lyrics for those albums, i'll enjoy those better
              I listened to C2 all the way through. Found some songs I like though... Lyrics are incredible, no doubt. But I just don't get into some of the beats. That's just not my style. But I found 6 or 7 tracks I really liked. Won't go below that though. Definitely out of my style.

Comment

Originally posted by georgii View Post
                Hmmm that Carter 2 weezy I would love to see more of like you song!!!!
                You Song definitely doesn't remind me of C2

More like C3 sessions era...
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                X