Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this guy serious ?

Damn, that's far-stretched

get this wack ass kid comet shit out of here.

Comment

i couldnt care less about all these illuminati music bullshit theories especially when wayne is a christian and believes to god.
      mothafuck the video and lock the threaddd

Comment

Lol don't believe all the YouTube videos. I know this doesnt really have much to do with Lil wayne but a lot of people thought Tupac was in the illuminati and died because of it. They also believe he said "killuminati" because kill +illuminati even though he wanted to kill the idea of the illuminati.

"Thats why I put hte K to it. Ni99az is tellin me about this illuminati shit while i'm in jail like "the dollar sign", thats another way to keep your self esteem low, thats another way to keep you unconfident, and i'm puttin a K cos I'm killin that illuminati shit, trust me if these muthafuckers wanted to kill you why the fuck are they gonna tell Farakhan, why they gonna tell the Nation of Islam, why they gonna tell this ni99a in jail about the plan, how did he know? how did it lead to him, who told him, who? the pope? cos they like 'The Pope' and the (sic)..ah come on man get the fuck outta here, u so thinkin about the money u not gettin the muthafuckin money, get the money ni99a I don't care whose face on there as long as when my face point..put that money out they accept it, and they do believe me, I tried it, I tried it to see if it was a white thing, everywhere I go with money they let me in everywhere I go with none they don't let you in, trust me thats all it is, its about money, when u got money u got power."

Comment

OP is one of those retards who be searching 'who is in the illumaniti' on youtube and then believing the videos that he watches

Comment

If you believe these type of videos then I feel sorry for you

Comment

You dumb as shit if you believe in this.

Comment

some people really do have no lives

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                  i couldnt care less about all these illuminati music bullshit theories especially when wayne is a christian and believes to god.
                  mothafuck the video and lock the threaddd
                  but doesnt show one ounce of respect for him

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    but doesnt show one ounce of respect for him
                    ...he does before nearly all of his shows

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                      ...he does before nearly all of his shows
                      and then proceeds to promote everything that God is against

Like.. I wanna thank God...

and then next second
                      beat drops

"FUckkkking pussy everyday callign all dayyy fuckinng killing niggas on they couches mash potatoessssss giving nigga halossssss"

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        and then proceeds to promote everything that God is against

Like.. I wanna thank God...

and then next second
                        beat drops

"FUckkkking pussy everyday callign all dayyy fuckinng killing niggas on they couches mash potatoessssss giving nigga halossssss"
                        He got to make a living

Comment

Working...
                        X