Wayne took a huge W this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
    I can see what yaw talmbout as far as energy goes, but iont think it's really decisive, kuz he had a nice ass vibe on D5 too.

The making songs his own thang I never really felt that bout NC. But as far as him completely jacking those beats and jus goin for 4 mins on a few of em.. . Yeah. I feel you. Though my favorite tracks were the shorter ones. Run This Town and Oh Let's Do It. I think he did his thang on here tho in comparison to those.

I really don't think he was hungry at all on NC tho. He seems like he really wants to prove himself here as opposed to NC. I know what he said about NC, but that was for him. This shit seems like it's for us. And no one really seems to appreciate it. That's crazy to me.
    i wrote the same exact thing b

been a min since i liked any wayne shit... but i fuck with D5, hated D4 and sorry i wanted to skate

Comment

everybody's immediately wanting to try and compare D5 to old Wayne, and right when they don't hear what they want, they gonna complain. But once D5 sinks in, people will start to realize it's greatness. Seems to me like a new Wayne-era coming, and i'm digging what I hear...

Comment

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
        Austin Mahone signed, he bout to make him alot of money tbh. This new euro guy is fire as fuck. Best signees since Dreezus and Nicki. Also D5 top 3 project this year. And all of that is #factsonly

Sure..

Comment

y is everyone comparing a 4 year old mixtape to a 1 week old mixtape??????

yall dumb af for that

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

found this on Euro, dude real lowkey doe Rich Hardy & Euro Opening for Travis Porter and 2 Chainz - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
              Both could easily be comparable but I find D5's best song better than No Ceiling's best song.
              run this town, wasted, swag surfin > any song on d5

Comment

^Helllllll nawwwww. LOL! All of them are better than Itchin' and Way I'm Ballin' and Thinkin' About You. That about it though. Hell, Still Got The Rock shit on all those, breh.

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  run this town, wasted, swag surfin > any song on d5
                  You Song, Levels, Still Got That Rock

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                    ^Helllllll nawwwww. LOL! All of them are better than Itchin' and Way I'm Ballin' and Thinkin' About You. That about it though. Hell, Still Got The Rock shit on all those, breh.
                    lol the fuck are you sayin? way im ballin is so damn dope, it would been considered dope on any project wayne has ever released he must have been on all kinds of purple when he recorded it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                      lol the fuck are you sayin? way im ballin is so damn dope, it would been considered dope on any project wayne has ever released he must have been on all kinds of purple when he recorded it.
                      lol no, weezy verse was weak on that.

mack and future were below average too.

that song gets skipped every time.

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                        You Song, Levels, Still Got That Rock
                        I hate to compare but these are dope songs for any wayne era

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                          I hate to compare but these are dope songs for any wayne era
                          agreed

Comment

Working...
                          X