Lil Kim + her protege going at Wayne on twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    @KidComet loves jesus and thats a fuckin problem hes studying his bible too much thats a fuckin problem
    i think your book is overdue thats the library's fuckin problem return that shit or just quit talkin that religious shit
    you think we give fucks but nobody got them and to you thats a....fuckin problem you're tryin to give us bullshit answers
    but we aint got no problems if anything we got no worries fuck you and your preacher quit actin like a religious teacher
    aka a fuckin creeper you were a troll that had goals of e-fame now you play these stupid religious games
    im not religious but i hope i fall down in the flames aka the hall of fame fuck you and your false claims
    my names danielnfl36 and i hope you choke on a plastic crucifix

So much hate, yet you guys have no idea how much I do this for love

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
    I can say the same thing about you and your obsession with God and all that conspiracy bullshit

That Im Bias towards God?

It's God dude, you cant compare God to lil wayne lol

Comment

the internet has truly fucked up [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] 's life man it's sad. Like everything in this world is a conspiracy to this lil nigga... he can't even enjoy life anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        the internet has truly fucked up @KidComet 's life man it's sad. Like everything in this world is a conspiracy to this lil nigga... he can't even enjoy life anymore.
        not true I enjoy life, but I know whats real and whats fake you foolish heathen, not be gone from me

Comment

Working...
        X