D5 songs made after "fall off" tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D5 songs made after "fall off" tweet

We know that Wayne recorded his verses for You Song and Way I'm Ballin after his tweet about not getting nominated..IMO these are two of the better songs on the tape along with Still Got That Rock and Cream. Anybody else see a little bit of the old Weezy in these songs and think it has something to do with the tweet? Maybe I'm just being hopeful..

There is "old weezy" all over the tape. When he raps the way he did on this tape, its hard to find a rapper as entertaining or involved in their raps. Shits dope

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by dpzlilfrank14 View Post
      We know that Wayne recorded his verses for You Song and Way I'm Ballin after his tweet about not getting nominated..IMO these are two of the better songs on the tape along with Still Got That Rock and Cream. Anybody else see a little bit of the old Weezy in these songs and think it has something to do with the tweet? Maybe I'm just being hopeful..
      way I'm ballin was one of the worse n d5 for me.

Comment

some songs were old weezy fasho

Comment

way im ballin was not good..
          beat doesnt suit him or any other rapper featured there..
          it's like they forced it..

But Classic Weezy is there on Still Got That Rock and Cream.. Those are best examples that Wayne didn't lost any of his talent or flow or whatever ppl say he lost.. He is still same guy, he just doesn't wanna do it like that anymore..

Comment

Hopefully "You Song", because that's the best verse on the tape tbh.
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
              There is "old weezy" all over the tape. When he raps the way he did on this tape, its hard to find a rapper as entertaining or involved in their raps. Shits dope
              THANK YOU! This mixtape is dope as hell, and probably my favorite! But really, people gotta quit asking for "Old Wayne" and just accept and enjoy the Wayne we got now. Appreciate he's still putting out a 29 track mixtape for free...

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                Appreciate he's still putting out a 29 track mixtape for free...
                That's why Lil Wayne will always be my favorite music artist =)

Comment

Maybe we could use [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION] to let those know at the YM camp to let Wayne know to stick with his Levels, You Song, Cream, Typa Way (to an extent), Started, and Still Got That Rock style.. they could definitely let Wayne know which to stick with since it seems everyone was most impressed with those listed above

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                    Maybe we could use @OllyCarterz and @romanreloaded to let those know at the YM camp to let Wayne know to stick with his Levels, You Song, Cream, Typa Way (to an extent), Started, and Still Got That Rock style.. they could definitely let Wayne know which to stick with since it seems everyone was most impressed with those listed above

Nah fuck that. Jus tell the nigga to stick to the overall effort that he put in on the tape, period. Kuz while those are dope songs, he spazzed the whole way thru this shit. We need shit like Itchin every now and then. We can let him know that there's standouts, there always are. But let's not give him the impression that the rest was meh. This nigga gave an effort and it deffly showed.

And I say that as a fan of D3 and D4, but damn. This shit rightchea...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                      Nah fuck that. Jus tell the nigga to stick to the overall effort that he put in on the tape, period. Kuz while those are dope songs, he spazzed the whole way thru this shit. We need shit like Itchin every now and then. We can let him know that there's standouts, there always are. But let's not give him the impression that the rest was meh. This nigga gave an effort and it deffly showed.

And I say that as a fan of D3 and D4, but damn. This shit rightchea...
                      truuu

we need to let them know to keep up the D5 work but let them know the standouts (Still Got That Rock, Thinkin About You (i just liked the sound a lot), Levels, You Song, etc.).

Comment

Working...
                      X