D5 Beat Remakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
    but why did he shout him out like dat "shout out my nigga mike banger, oh wait he aint a nigga but he still my nigga"

i kno ky was his engineer but idk maybe banger was his engineer at the time he recorded dd3 or sum
    wasn't that robin thicke?

Comment

its a mixtape for the streets
      not supposed to sound album quality

Comment

maybe he was too busy to contact all these artists for them

idk

Comment

Whoever Engineered "No Ceilings" need's to engineer the rest of Wayne's career.

Comment

Originally posted by Headliner View Post
            ky finis
            he did we are young money and rebirth too

Comment

Sometimes you can't get permission from the producer you need permission from the original artist. And who just wants murdered on their own beat?
              Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                ky finis
                No ceilings wasnt KY bro. KY left in early 2009 im pretty sure. Mike Banger mixed No Ceilings and S4TW whcih were both good qaulity. He's just been flopping on D4 and D5 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                  that was mike banger

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  ky finis
                  um no, did you not see Nino brown 2??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

but why did he shout him out like dat "shout out my nigga mike banger, oh wait he aint a nigga but he still my nigga"

i kno ky was his engineer but idk maybe banger was his engineer at the time he recorded dd3 or sum
                    He never said that looool....in that part he was talking about Robin Thicke, coz that's his song while doing the shout outs
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

no, if so I never noticed that.. at what part did he say that on the outro??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think permission is needed when using the beat on a mixtape since no profit is being made?

Comment

so were all the remixs on D5 (new slaves, typa way, levels, problems,etc) done by banger??? or did wayne get the originals for any of the beats???

Comment

Working...
                          X