Wayne flows ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne flows ?

Yes i know this is a mixtape, yes i know, i know, but why is he rapping like 2 chains on beats that's not even 2 chains beats(sometimes he barely used someones else flow for part a song with maybe some exceptions)? before anyone get to excited and throws a tantrum, i have been listening to Lil wayne since 98, so chill.

My point is now that i look back, Wayne used mixtapes to exercise flows and transcend his music, now he on the band wagon. He still kills beats but it's making him lazier even though he is trying but his flow was one of the best parts of his style, one thing you will notice is he still and seems to always will have clever lines and funny lines too.. besides all the pu55y lines, he still can create thoughtful punches, similes and metaphors but his flow is lagging "some", meaning separating him self from the pack as a rapper. No?

- - - Updated - - -

Is still got the rock a 2chains song because its the main song i got this thread from?

Comment

Wayne used drakes flow on the fuckin problems remix

Comment

This wasn't the first Cash Money forums brother [MENTION=83833]Kid Comet[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Lil wayne prezident;1161094]Wayne used drakes flow on the fuckin problems remix [/QUOTEa]

i noticed

Comment

i dont get what you are asking??
          are you asking why did weezy use flows by other rappers on d5??

Comment

Originally posted by Change View Post
            Yes i know this is a mixtape, yes i know, i know, but why is he rapping like 2 chains on beats that's not even 2 chains beats(sometimes he barely used someones else flow for part a song with maybe some exceptions)? before anyone get to excited and throws a tantrum, i have been listening to Lil wayne since 98, so chill.

My point is now that i look back, Wayne used mixtapes to exercise flows and transcend his music, now he on the band wagon. He still kills beats but it's making him lazier even though he is trying but his flow was one of the best parts of his style, one thing you will notice is he still and seems to always will have clever lines and funny lines too.. besides all the pu55y lines, he still can create thoughtful punches, similes and metaphors but his flow is lagging "some", meaning separating him self from the pack as a rapper. No?

- - - Updated - - -

Is still got the rock a 2chains song because its the main song i got this thread from?
            let him work on one thing at a time

he picked up his punchlines, wordplay, style, delivery, and overall sound on this

he'll get to flow more once he gets more adjusted again i feel this is a good sign

and what about original beats like Still Got That Rock and You Song? his flows were his own and those were some of the best ones on D5

Comment

Originally posted by Change View Post
              This wasn't the first Cash Money forums brother @Kid Comet
              what other cash money forum is there?

Comment

Wayne fathered all these new niggas flows. Try again

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                  this

even A$AP came out and said that and you know how big that niggas pride and ego is

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X