• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• told yall and go getta on radio?

when will those songs hit the radio..cause they need to cause they are fire
    im spittin benjamins, and u spittin washinton

Re: told yall and go getta on radio?

IF they do it won't be for some months they probably won't though even though they are straight fire
    Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

Probably never will..
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

yea i dono how radio stations work but they probably need some kind of consent from his label? not sure though im guessin
        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

it dont really matter.. but when i talk about it to my friends they dont know what i am talking about.they only really listen to music on the radio for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
            yea i dono how radio stations work but they probably need some kind of consent from his label? not sure though im guessin

i think your right and the only songs really on the radio are singles ya know and like if weezy put out a single on the radio every time he made a good song shit.... radios not ready for that... Weezy should totally fuckin get his own radio station dude that would be fuckin sick, id listen to it
            Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

If he wants a song on the radio someone has to sing either an autotune or a girl chorus pretty much, or have kevin rudolf on the track.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

me too..
                but it is funny they heard every girl and they were like u heard waynes new song every girl.. i was like that shit is like over a half of year old where u been at.. cause it just hit the radio like 2 weeks ago..lol

Comment

that would be dope if they hit the radio. i heard kobe bryant on the radio the other day.

Comment

probably won't. the radio is sht now. they play the same music from last summer
                    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

they need to be on z1077

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
                      Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

The day I hear a Wayne song on the radio that isn't on a big album...
                        I will be shocked. The radio never plays Wayne.
                        At least not where I am. They consider "new" music to be "Lollipop"
                        Man I hate the radio haha. But I guess there's a whole bunch of legal stuff.
                        If I ever had a station, I would get arrested pronto for playing the leaked shit

Comment

Working...
                        X