told yall and go getta on radio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: told yall and go getta on radio?

Yea but dont forget his biggest commercial song lollipop that got rediculous radio play on every station was a song about getting his dik sucked and it was the biggest mainstream song at the time it was released. That alone was impressive

Comment

Originally posted by :
      !]The day I hear a Wayne song on the radio that isn't on a big album...
      I will be shocked. The radio never plays Wayne.
      At least not where I am. They consider "new" music to be "Lollipop"
      Man I hate the radio haha. But I guess there's a whole bunch of legal stuff.
      If I ever had a station, I would get arrested pronto for playing the leaked shit
      Co fucking sign, my radios are the worst the only lil wayne we get is Let It Rock and every now and then Lollipop, They just "premired" Best I Ever Had" Like its a brand new song last week

Comment

like i said before raidos not ready for wayne

he would need to have his own radio station where thats all you played ya dig

like 82.9(82 like the year born, and 9 for sept) young tune radio, lil wayne all day everyday... with special features of Young Money Cash Money
        Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

[quote=E-money]
          Originally posted by ":
          !":m4fyaxze]The day I hear a Wayne song on the radio that isn't on a big album...
          If I ever had a station, I would get arrested pronto for playing the leaked shit
          Co fucking sign, my radios are the worst the only lil wayne we get is Let It Rock and every now and then Lollipop, They just "premired" Best I Ever Had" Like its a brand new song last week [/quote:m4fyaxze]

lmfao that's bullshit. I'm so sick of radios.
          But you know I gotta plug in that ipod and bump the REAL brand new songs haha
          Got people comin up to my car like "What song is that!?"

Originally posted by mweezybaby

like 82.9(82 like the year born, and 9 for sept) young tune radio, lil wayne all day everyday... with special features of Young Money Cash Money

Hell yeah, now that's somethin I could go for. Hard to believe noone's ever did this before :suprised:

Comment

Hell yeah, now that's somethin I could go for. Hard to believe noone's ever did this before :suprised:[/quote]

we should start it makes some money or something naw mean lol
            Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

[quote=:] !][quote="E-money":2v8u9mur]
              Originally posted by ":
              !":2v8u9mur]The day I hear a Wayne song on the radio that isn't on a big album...
              Co fucking sign, my radios are the worst the only lil wayne we get is Let It Rock and every now and then Lollipop, They just "premired" Best I Ever Had" Like its a brand new song last week [/quote:2v8u9mur]

lmfao that's bullshit. I'm so sick of radios.
              But you know I gotta plug in that ipod and bump the REAL brand new songs haha
              Got people comin up to my car like "What song is that!?"

Hell yeah, now that's somethin I could go for. Hard to believe noone's ever did this before :suprised:[/quote:2v8u9mur]
              that is the same stuff that happens to me
              im spittin benjamins, and u spittin washinton

Comment

yeah those songs rock. the are allowed to be on the radio.

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
                Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

Yeah they won't.
                  Wayne would be more famous if they did.

Smoke good, eat good.
                  Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                  Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                  Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkiddale13
                    Yeah they won't.
                    Wayne would be more famous if they did.
                    oh ok. sorry about that.

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
                    Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

I heard Told Ya'll & Unstoppable w/ Drake on Sirius radio the other day no lie

Comment

Originally posted by :
                        !]Hell yeah, now that's somethin I could go for. Hard to believe noone's ever did this before :suprised:

we should start it makes some money or something naw mean lol
                        Shit let's do it lmao.
                        But I'm tellin you, we'd get like personally sued from Wayne for the leaked shit hahaha.

Comment

nobody knows the singles yet, i dont think maybe when the album drops.
                          ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

Working...
                          X