Not many features??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not many features??

Is it me or is there a HUGE lack of features this year????
    yeah i know he been doing D5 but still.. i feel like we have had nowhere near as many features as last year

Compared to 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 then yeah you can say there is =(

Comment

It looks like not as much people fucks with Wayne now.
      Sad but true

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

yea but the new features be sucking

every song features french montana nowadays

Comment

22 features this year .. still got 3 more months.

Comment

even though weezy dont have a lot of features this year
            he still prolly has more than any other rapper

Comment

I remember when I discovered lilwaynehq in 2011 and every week had like 3/4 features

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneechi View Post
                I remember when I discovered lilwaynehq in 2011 and every week had like 3/4 features
                same.

danny used to be posting a new feature every day on the blog lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneechi View Post
                  then you would of loved it 08-09.. I didn't even care for features, only checked out Wayne's songs and a few features if there were some artists I liked

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

wayne was featured , he was hungry he needed to prove something. nowadays he got nothing to prove and french or future or even ross is featured everywhere. still we get plenty of features etc. other "big" rappers don't even do it. be happy that your favorite rapper delivers so many songs, music videos , projects etc. every year , when others like eminem for example , don't do anything like this for like 1-2 years!

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      then you would of loved it 08-09.. I didn't even care for features, only checked out Wayne's songs and a few features if there were some artists I liked
                      yeah man, I wish I was into Lil Wayne in 08-09, but im from Brazil and just a few people know him.

First time I saw Lil Wayne was on Mtv Hits, I guess it was Lollipop or Got Money, and that was 2009, and I became a stan in 2011,when I discovered lilwaynehq. before that I used to search new songs on youtube

Comment

I wish i would have been here when this website started or i wish i was listening to weezy during 2007-2008, I recently came to this site Last year (Sept.), But i still listen to his old stuff. ,Today marks the anniversary that i signed up for the forums, i've had a great time here with the LWHQ fam!

Comment

Working...
                        X