D5's REAL ISSUE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D5's REAL ISSUE...

Mike Banger needs to be smacked round the face...
    now to someone who has not heard new slaves, bitch dont kill my vibe, levels, fuckwithme,etc.. you will find D5's production/beats great, but if like me you have heard the originals.. you wil be pissed..
    This issue is also shared by reviewers aswell, i have read 2 reviews that have bashed the fake beats on here, and its just so lame, cos wayne kiiled almost every song.
    Am i the only 1 who shares this problem???

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      what the fuck

Comment

Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
        Mike Banger needs to be smacked round the face...
        now to someone who has not heard new slaves, bitch dont kill my vibe, levels, fuckwithme,etc.. you will find D5's production/beats great, but if like me you have heard the originals.. you wil be pissed..
        This issue is also shared by reviewers aswell, i have read 2 reviews that have bashed the fake beats on here, and its just so lame, cos wayne kiiled almost every song.
        Am i the only 1 who shares this problem???

mike banger is very wack, everthing he does is pretty much garbage, but i don tthink wayne should be penalised for the beats, think its the selection that matters here..

Comment

there is a d5 thread for your moaning

Comment

i also reallly dont knwo whats happening to that chcken

Comment

the original songs are fine like still got the rock and live life
              but its the remixes like you said OP
              the main problem is they couldnt get the official instrumentals

Comment

Always something to complain about. If it ain't the lyrics, then it's his flow, and if it ain't the flow then it's the features, and if ain't that it's the beats.. Smh, some people wants 100% perfectness on everything.. Never satisfied.. not even when the tape is FIRE

Why pick on somebody helpless
                If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  the original songs are fine like still got the rock and live life
                  but its the remixes like you said OP

i think thats what makes me appreciate this tape even more, cos wayne couldnt even get official beats, but wanted to rap on these beats so badly,

and to make a statement, that he rapped on some youtube shit. thats some hungry shit to do. loool

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    nah they couldve but were too lazy. come on now bruh. aint no producer or artist of any of those songs wouldve said no to wayne if he asked for the beat #factsonly

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
                      nah they couldve but were too lazy. come on now bruh. aint no producer or artist of any of those songs wouldve said no to wayne if he asked for the beat #factsonly
                      im not so sure, whens the last itme beats were shared freely that way..

Comment

No, i liked it! It's addictive and Dope, D5 hoe

Comment

Working...
                        X