Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
    boutta have this nigga on speed dial for any future wayne debates

loool thanks, i love talking about wayne tho, this man gives tooo much to think about.

man just dropped a 30 track mixtape in whats supposed to be the eve of his career.

and whats fresh, is that hes reentered the pantheon right, the conversation between kanye and jay z.

kanye droppd yeezus, and for all intents and purposes, its very much an album kanye would make.

then jay goes and does the same thing, w MCHG, which is pretty much a jay z album.

looooool, then wayne comes back, from the very top of a things, w free signature ass mixtape.

loool, its vintage wayne timing, and just his own impression of how he does things.

Comment

Originally posted by mode View Post
      loool thanks, i love talking about wayne tho, this man gives tooo much to think about.

man just dropped a 30 track mixtape in whats supposed to be the eve of his career.

and whats fresh, is that hes reentered the pantheon right, the conversation between kanye and jay z.

kanye droppd yeezus, and for all intents and purposes, its very much an album kanye would make.

then jay goes and does the same thing, w MCHG, which is pretty much a jay z album.

looooool, then wayne comes back, from the very top of a things, w free signature ass mixtape.

loool, its vintage wayne timing, and just his own impression of how he does things.
      lmao

it is actually cause Wayne, Kanye, and Jay-Z all are/were the biggest 3 in Hip Hop for the past decade+

Then Ye and Hov both drop albums this year with 10-20 songs, and then Wayne just drops a mixtape wth 25+ tracks

And gets nearly if not just as much hype as their albums aside from MCHG due to the commercials and all that

And Ye and Hov arent the ones that said they're going to retire or with retirement being talked about often

Waynes supposed to be at the end of his career and at a drought with this shit but then hits niggas hard with a mixtape long enough to be double-disc... 29 tracks just like Da Drought 3 from 6 yrs ago

this nigga stays surprising me

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
        lmao

it is actually cause Wayne, Kanye, and Jay-Z all are/were the biggest 3 in Hip Hop for the past decade+

Then Ye and Hov both drop albums this year with 10-20 songs, and then Wayne just drops a mixtape wth 25+ tracks

And gets nearly if not just as much hype as their albums aside from MCHG due to the commercials and all that

And Ye and Hov arent the ones that said they're going to retire or with retirement being talked about often

Waynes supposed to be at the end of his career and at a drought with this shit but then hits niggas hard with a mixtape long enough to be double-disc... 29 tracks just like Da Drought 3 from 6 yrs ago

this nigga stays surprising me

thats whats crazy to me, all the heavyweights did something notable this year, and its classic wayne, for it not to be carter 5 that contends w them, but dedication 5,

pretty much, just how its been his entire career,

lol its been a cool tape man.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
          Only place Wayne isn't respected is the Internet..
          Yup! And those are the same exact people who secretly go and download all his shit when it comes out.
          Apparently hating on him is the "cool" thing to do....
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
            Mode knows his shit. I've always been intrigued by what he has to say, tbh.
            agree

Comment

Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
              Yup! And those are the same exact people who secretly go and download all his shit when it comes out.
              Apparently hating on him is the "cool" thing to do....

Comment

Working...
              X