is Lil Wayne Bitching out ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Lil Wayne Bitching out ?

Now after you read the title your thinking wtf is this shit but hear me out on this, we all know wayne made some subliminal disses to various artist on D5 ( if you didn't catch them listen to tape again) as well as a known line aimed at Lil Kim which has made me realize Wayne is bitching out ........... I mean why go for the easy target Lil kim? seriously she is not a threat at all Gudda Gudda could body her !!! ,Pusha fucking T throws shot at this nigga like it's nothing but wayne bitches out and doesn't say shit dude needs to hold his fucking own and stop bitching out period and for those of you how and going to defend this nigga this is what wayne said if you remember "Make a song about me, I'm throwing shots back at 'em " even though no songs were made about him, a lot of shots have been thrown but none returned by wayne at all.

Wayne did make a song about Pusha even though it wasn't great but he still did it. I guess he's giving him the silent treatment now though
    Know Yourself

Comment

weezy said after ghoulish he would never reply again.

or mack Maine did, I forgot.

Comment

Lil Wayne didn't really diss Lil Kim .. "I changed the face of my rollie, shout out Lil Kim"

Lil Kim did indeed have surgery to change her face .. I don't get where the "diss" is?

Comment

Wayne knows that Pusha only dissing him to stay relevant, to get more fans. And if he responds Pusha only get more attention and people will talk about him.. It's a smart move from Wayne!

And for Kim, it's just a funny line more than a diss. Don't think he walked in the studio like "now i'm gonna diss Lil Kim"

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

When will niggas realize he didn't diss Kim
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
              Wayne knows that Pusha only dissing him to stay relevant, to get more fans. And if he responds Pusha only get more attention and people will talk about him.. It's a smart move from Wayne!

And for Kim, it's just a funny line more than a diss. Don't think he walked in the studio like "now i'm gonna diss Lil Kim"
              what do think about this when it comes to legacy? I mean when you look at pac , big, Eminem, jay, nas all of them have had well known beefs and held their own when it comes to disses but wayne seems to kinda stay silent keep away from it I mean even drake bodied common ?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
              When will niggas realize he didn't diss Kim
              I said take shots not diss im not an idiot I know the difference

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
              Lil Wayne didn't really diss Lil Kim .. "I changed the face of my rollie, shout out Lil Kim"

Lil Kim did indeed have surgery to change her face .. I don't get where the "diss" is?
              I said he took shots not diss

Comment

wayne said fuck pusha T and pusha copped out sayin wayne diss wasn't worth responding to. that lil kim shit wasn't nothing but of course she's gonna be offended

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                  what do think about this when it comes to legacy? I mean when you look at pac , big, Eminem, jay, nas all of them have had well known beefs and held their own when it comes to disses but wayne seems to kinda stay silent keep away from it I mean even drake bodied common ?
                  Drake never bodied common wtf

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                    I said take shots not diss im not an idiot I know the difference

I said he took shots not diss
                    it werent really a shot either

just wordplay

so your thread dont make any sense

wayne bitching out

Comment

Comment

He didn't diss lil Kim, he said it like it is..

She keeps changing her face all the time...it makes sense, that bitch just got sensitive coz she looks like shit all the time lol...
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                        X