Lil wayne raps his first rap on Katie Couric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    That was the full interview that was shown on TV.

We are talking about the clips which didn't make the full interview.

Those on the blog are great quality.

The one [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] put on the blog is recorded from a weird angle and the sound is really low, and it's hard to hear what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      The one @Danny M put on the blog is recorded from a weird angle and the sound is really low, and it's hard to hear what he says.
      Wtf are you talking about ?

I know about that one but we was talking about the clips that didn't make that interview.

Danny made two other posts on the blog with high quality videos of those interview clips.

Comment

Wtf are you talking about ?

I know about that one but we was talking about the clips that didn't make that interview.

Danny made two other posts on the blog with high quality videos of those interview clips.

I know what you are talking about, those are great quality, but i'm talking about the full interview bruh. Katie Couric Interviews Lil Wayne On Season 2 Of Her Talk Show [Video] we need a better quality version of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
          damn that girl at 0:51 is hot as fuck
          Hell yeah!

Comment

pretty cool funny shit to see wayne kinda perform that song now

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
              I know what you are talking about, those are great quality, but i'm talking about the full interview bruh. Katie Couric Interviews Lil Wayne On Season 2 Of Her Talk Show [Video] we need a better quality version of this one.
              You really are too stupid.

We was talking about the main show, we was talking about the clips which didn't make the full interview.

And there is a high quality version of the full interview out now.

Comment

You really are too stupid.

We was talking about the main show, we was talking about the clips which didn't make the full interview.

And there is a high quality version of the full interview out now.

I know what you were talking about, i was talking about something else, and you try to act like you knew what i was talking about, so you are the stupid one.

Comment

Never seen him act s shy

Comment

Working...
                  X