Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Lil Wayne isn't a good lyrical rapper" what's the best lyrical song of him and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lil Wayne isn't a good lyrical rapper" what's the best lyrical song of him and...

... which one has the best rhymes in it? right now i think watch my shoes goot the best mix of metaphors etc. and rhymes. hat do you mean? cause i just can laugh at those who think wayne is a bad rapper cause he rhymes nigga on nigga

people don't think he is a bad rapper because of that, it's just an easy argument,

the real reason is that he hasn't brought out a song with any substance since Tie My Hands

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
      people don't think he is a bad rapper because of that, it's just an easy argument,

the real reason is that he hasn't brought out a song with any substance since Tie My Hands
      i personally think there are better songs than tie my hands since it came out, listen to d5, there are some, or listen to c4!

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        i personally think there are better songs than tie my hands since it came out, listen to d5, there are some, or listen to c4!

Comment

he doesn't rhyme nigga on nigga, listen to the words he ends the lines with before he says nigga..

and I would say these two:

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            he doesn't rhyme nigga on nigga, listen to the words he ends the lines with before he says nigga..

and I would say these two:

damn bro, i'm just quoting those who say this, i know he is a really great rapper, just look at this quote "as a tack, hotter than, riding on a camel back, i done been" damn, that's better than eminem! fuck all haterz!

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
              Waht songs for example?

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Lil Wayne - Cry Out. /thread

Comment

Comment

OP just don't respond to haters who say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      OP just don't respond to haters who say that.
                      a buddy of me doesn't listen to lil wayne cause he doesn't like his voice, that's ok, he knows that wayne is one of the best lyrical rappers. he doesn't really listened to him yet, just a few songs, but when i showed him where you at he changed, now he listens to some older songs, where his voice was different, that little story just by the way.of course i dont want to reply but i'm interested what you think bro!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                        Waht songs for example?
                        I'm not a fan of the song, but Mirror

and No Quitter
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                        X