weezy racist lyric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weezy racist lyric

that one song on D5 where he says something about kicking her out of bed if she's caucasian. that's some kind of racist shit right there. i hate all that reverse racism, like if a white like eminem said "kick her out of bed if she's a negro" or "kick her out of bed if she black" it would be unspeakable! But since it's a black saying it, then fuck it, it's ok. i know weezy just bein weezy and it's no hard feelings, but it's a real double standard when you think about it. how is it right for one race, but wrong for another to say the exact same thing?

this aint the first time either. how about in a milli when he says "open the lamborghini, hoping them crackers see me" - how come he can say cracker but eminem can't say nigger? i know blacks and whites have different roles historically, but it's not a very progressive attitude. maybe he's a little bit racist.

he said on Georgia bush "a white cracker probably voted for him".

Comment

Lil Wayne doesn't care about white people.

Comment

as u said - weezy just being weezy, I dont see a problem there. you can rap bout things that actually never happened to you. just dont take this shit srs

ayyyyeee keep it real.

Comment

Side Note: Rick Ross said "cracker" in his new song "I Wonder Why" and no reaction to that either

Comment

i dont think cracker is as bad as nigga

Comment

yeah i agree with most of what yall said and again, he's just being himself, but still... i hate how if it was reversed everyone would bug out so hard over it. that double standard is what keeps this country down. and even if cracka aint as bad as nigga, like i said above: imagine a white artist said "i kicked her out of bed because she was a negro" -- negro and caucasian are equivalent terms technically, but one carries so much of a stigma with it. not only that, but the black community would be so pissed off and make such a stink over it. "how dare he!" lol

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                yeah i agree with most of what yall said and again, he's just being himself, but still... i hate how if it was reversed everyone would bug out so hard over it. that double standard is what keeps this country down. and even if cracka aint as bad as nigga, like i said above: imagine a white artist said "i kicked her out of bed because she was a negro" -- negro and caucasian are equivalent terms technically, but one carries so much of a stigma with it. not only that, but the black community would be so pissed off and make such a stink over it. "how dare he!" lol
                i dont think wayne said that kick her out of bed line

he said "give her to fuke if she caucasian"

fuke is his homie

Comment

1) He never said that

2) When he said "cracker" in A Milli he was referring to the police

3) "Cracker" is no where near as bad as a white person calling an African-American "nigga/er"
                  "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                  Guns and stretchers
                  Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                  I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                  'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                  Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                  Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

I think you're over-analyzing, maybe Fuke just prefer Caucasian girls.

Comment

hmmm, i thought he was saying "give her the boot"... don't even know who Fuke is. i guess it's just my bad then.

and how do you know "crackers" refers to cops in a milli?

Comment

I guess when you think about it, this is kind of racist =/

Why can a black person say nigga and cracker but a white person say nigga ?

Comment

Working...
                        X