Rebirth question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth question..

I remember when Rebirth was to be released, and some of the first info on the album was that a song similar to Coldplay's Viva La Vida was to be included on the album:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...birth-20090303

Any word on that? Is the track supposed to be Paradice? Just askin

Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
    I remember when Rebirth was to be released, and some of the first info on the album was that a song similar to Coldplay's Viva La Vida was to be included on the album:

First Listen: Lil Wayne Embraces Skate-Punk, Auto Tune On Rock Record Rebirth | Music News | Rolling Stone

good god i hope not coldplay is straight ass.

Comment

nobody knows.. there was also supposed to be a song on there called ''Bandwagon'', a song with falloutboy and one with greenday..

but paradice is deffently influenced or has sampled a known rock song, cause the first time I heard it, the strings in the start sounds so familiar..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        nobody knows.. there was also supposed to be a song on there called ''Bandwagon'', a song with falloutboy and one with greenday..

but paradice is deffently influenced or has sampled a known rock song, cause the first time I heard it, the strings in the start sounds so familiar..
        Damn I'd like to hear the one with GreenDay..

I thought it might be Paradice cause it kinda fits the description of the article, also has similar themes to the Coldplay song if you think about it

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

dont forget that song with avril lavigne too.

Comment

didnt drake do a remix feat wayne over coldplay's viva la vid song?

or was it just a sample?

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
              good god i hope not coldplay is straight ass.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                didnt drake do a remix feat wayne over coldplay's viva la vid song?

or was it just a sample?
                just a sample, the song is 'congratulations', and wayne just talks at the end of it

Comment

Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post

First Listen: Lil Wayne Embraces Skate-Punk, Auto Tune On Rock Record Rebirth | Music News | Rolling Stone

I don't think it will be Paradice because those songs don't sound alike imo

Comment

viva la milli.

Comment

Definitely Die For You as evidenced by the line "walk out the motherfucking door"

Lil Wayne - Die For You (NEW) w/Lyrics*2010* - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by nfs555 View Post
                        Definitely Die For You as evidenced by the line "walk out the motherfucking door"

Lil Wayne - Die For You (NEW) w/Lyrics*2010* - YouTube
                        Just stop.

Comment

Working...
                        X