a fan and a stan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a fan and a stan

wats a difference between a fan of wayne and a stan of wayne?

a fan is someone who listens to the music, supports it, and dats bout it
    a stan is someone who loves wayne, want to know every single move they make, never listens to no one else wen its a million rappers out here dats hot and u only on one mans dick

wat ya think....
    REMEMBER, ITS JUS A QUESTION SO DEPENDING ON HOW YA REACT, U KNO U A STAN

i am a stan and 90% of this site too

/thread

Comment

I would have to say i'm a stan, but i don't want to know everything Wayne does.

Comment

I'm a fan

I bump a lot of artists but he's the most entertaining to listen to and follow up on

Biggest difference between a fan and stan is a stan will accept and say every single song he dropped since the start are classics whereas a fan would be able to point out what verses/songs/albums/etc aren't good

C4 was good, but didn't meet up to the huge hype behind it or follow C3's footsteps. IANAHB2 was cool for the first half, after God Bless Amerika, the album was pretty bad tbh especially Wowzers. D4 was a mixed bag, verses such as Magic and Cashed Out were dope whereas others weren't too entertaining and too full of filler content as opposed to his other mixtapes.

- Stans emphasize everything he does is classic and never dropped anything bad

- Fans emphasize his goods more than bads, even though they acknowledge that the bads do exist

- People that dislike him to an exceptional extent usually just dislike his music generally after they heard and were exposed to the wrong Wayne songs which left a bad first taste

- Haters are those that follow the "online cool" crowd and respond typically with "all he raps about is pussy and guns", "he skateboards", "jeggings", "kissed Birdman", "quality over quantity", "Lil Gayne", "if Pac was alive", etc. they have no minds of their own and are merely just sheep

/thread

Comment

OP is a wayne stan

Comment

[MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] the biggest stan on here

Comment

I'm a fan.

some people be trolling on here you know?

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                I'm a fan

I bump a lot of artists but he's the most entertaining to listen to and follow up on

Biggest difference between a fan and stan is a stan will accept and say every single song he dropped since the start are classics whereas a fan would be able to point out what verses/songs/albums/etc aren't good

C4 was good, but didn't meet up to the huge hype behind it or follow C3's footsteps. IANAHB2 was cool for the first half, after God Bless Amerika, the album was pretty bad tbh especially Wowzers. D4 was a mixed bag, verses such as Magic and Cashed Out were dope whereas others weren't too entertaining and too full of filler content as opposed to his other mixtapes.

- Stans emphasize everything he does is classic and never dropped anything bad

- Fans emphasize his goods more than bads, even though they acknowledge that the bads do exist

- People that dislike him to an exceptional extent usually just dislike his music generally after they heard and were exposed to the wrong Wayne songs which left a bad first taste

- Haters are those that follow the "online cool" crowd and respond typically with "all he raps about is pussy and guns", "he skateboards", "jeggings", "kissed Birdman", "quality over quantity", "Lil Gayne", "if Pac was alive", etc. they have no minds of their own and are merely just sheep

/thread

well put

Comment

I'm definitely a fan, but many people think I'm a stan even tho they probably don't know the word "stan" lol
                  Last edited by MORO551; 09-13-2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

anne******

Comment

Almost everyone on this site is a Stan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                        Almost everyone on this site is a Stan.
                        Please tell me why?

Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                        X