First 6 tracks of C3 vs first 6 tracks of C4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 6 tracks of C3 vs first 6 tracks of C4

I know blunt blowin became a big hit, but it was truly one of Wayne's weakest moments lyrically. I remember him saying something about how the words to that were written out on paper unlike his usual style. If that's the result I am so glad he didn't continue doing that.

I don't know how so many people love that song. Maybe it's because of the chorus... because it sure as hell ain't cos of the rhyming. Cringe worthy bars on that one, it sounds like a middle school kid wrote it. C4 intro and blunt blowin were super lazy and corny, raised a real red flag ( no pun intended lol) straight from the get-go.

Megaman, 6 ft 7 ft and nightmares were a pretty dope 3-song run tho. She will was just ok IMO. Saved by its hook really, cos Wayne's lyrics on that were typical c4 garbage.

On the other side of the coin: The first leg of c3 was just flawless. I know it was poppy (got money) and lyrically goofy (comfortable) at times but that's all part of its charm. 3 peat thru dr carter is one of the best opening stretches of any album ever.

1. Intro
    2. Blunt Blowin’
    3. Megaman
    4. 6 Foot, 7 Foot (Feat Cory Gunz)
    5. Nightmares Of The Bottom
    6. She Will (Feat Drake)

1. 3 Peat
    2. Mr. Carter (Feat Jay-Z)
    3. A Milli
    4. Got Money (Feat T-Pain)
    5. Comfortable (Feat Babyface)
    6. Dr. Carter
    I enjoyed the first 6 tracks from both albums. They both have one song that's average ("Intro" and "Got Money").

I guess overall I would say I enjoy the first 6 tracks from C3 over C4, but I do like the first 6 tracks from C4 too!

Comment

blunt blowin was fire

that 3rd verse >>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        I enjoyed the first 6 tracks from both albums. They both have one song that's average ("Intro" and "Got Money").

I guess overall I would say I enjoy the first 6 tracks from C3 over C4, but I do like the first 6 tracks from C4 too!
        ^ Couldn't have said it any better myself.
        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

On C3 I like all of the first 6 tracks, on C4 I like only 3 of 'em. So first 6 tracks of C3 are better IMO

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
            I know blunt blowin became a big hit, but it was truly one of Wayne's weakest moments lyrically. I remember him saying something about how the words to that were written out on paper unlike his usual style. If that's the result I am so glad he didn't continue doing that.

I don't know how so many people love that song. Maybe it's because of the chorus... because it sure as hell ain't cos of the rhyming. Cringe worthy bars on that one, it sounds like a middle school kid wrote it. C4 intro and blunt blowin were super lazy and corny, raised a real red flag ( no pun intended lol) straight from the get-go.

Megaman, 6 ft 7 ft and nightmares were a pretty dope 3-song run tho. She will was just ok IMO. Saved by its hook really, cos Wayne's lyrics on that were typical c4 garbage.

On the other side of the coin: The first leg of c3 was just flawless. I know it was poppy (got money) and lyrically goofy (comfortable) at times but that's all part of its charm. 3 peat thru dr carter is one of the best opening stretches of any album ever.
            Don't know where to begin..

Blunt Blowin' was dope imo, The intro wasn't the best but still not that bad? And the middle school kid comment.. You took that from Worldstarhiphop or some shit right..? Typical hater comment.

Megaman, 6 Foot, 7 Foot, Nightmares were all dope! And so was She Will! C4 wasn't Wayne's best work, lyrically or other wise. But typical C4 trash? Come on man..

C4 was good and not near as bad people said.. Thought we solved that long time ago..

For me it's C3 > C4, pretty much everyone will say that! 3 Peat, A Milli, Mr. Carter & Dr. Carter, nothing can fuck with that!

Why pick on somebody helpless
            If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

people still acting like c4 was a flop and fail in 2013?

smfh.

Comment

C4 wasn't that bad. I think most people just think its a disappointment compared to C3. It another rapper put out something like that, it would have gotten a better reception

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post

I don't know whats ur fuckin problem. c3 was just awesome but c4 aint bad at all, it is dope af. and blunt blowin is fire, man. if it's so easy to write good songs , then tell me why u aint a famous songwriter?
                  take this advice : stop bitchin around. I mean u post a thread in which u call waynes lyrics garbage during one complete album. you should appreciate his music.

in my eyes u aint a true fan otherwise u wouldnt hate a whole album that much.
                  u should realize there are a lot of different people livin on earth, and we all got a different taste in case of nearly everything.
                  #I don't know why u post such shitty threads

ayyyyeee keep it real.

Comment

I fucks with C4

but the first 6 of C3 wins this

you have Mr. Carter and Dr. Carter within those 6 tracks and those are legendary

Comment

Mr. Carter> First 6 songs on C4
                      Originally posted by dametri426
                      nigga jay z lips are average size
                      Originally posted by Waynasite
                      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

C4 was fucking intense i would pick it but C3 man.... i don't think anything can every top those first 6 tracks. For me the rest of C3 was garbage hahahahha apart from misunderstood that was dope

Comment

Working...
                        X