Where to get good and UPDATED Wayne discography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get good and UPDATED Wayne discography

idk if its against the rules to talk about downloading things that may need to be payed for around here..... but anyone know where to get a good, UPDATED Lil Wayne Discography?

the downloads section?

Comment

Lil Wayne Discography

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        the downloads section?
        theres albums in there too? thought only tapes

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        thanks, but i meant like a download of all his tapes and albums

Comment

Originally posted by NuklHed92 View Post
          theres albums in there too? thought only tapes

thanks, but i meant like a download of all his tapes and albums
          it has everything in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            it has everything in there.
            didnt find anything like i needed over there

Comment

request it then

Comment

what do you need? i mean it has all features, unreleased songs and even more rare shit
                Originally posted by dametri426
                nigga jay z lips are average size
                Originally posted by Waynasite
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

if your looking to download actual albums, I'd check the DL section, or if you use torrents that's the easy way... But in reality, it'd be best to go out and buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                    what do you need? i mean it has all features, unreleased songs and even more rare shit
                    right now I'm not looking for rare, just a complete collection of albums and tapes for download

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                    if your looking to download actual albums, I'd check the DL section, or if you use torrents that's the easy way... But in reality, it'd be best to go out and buy them.
                    I feel it, but it's a large collection lol. I wanna have everything

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                    And also, I can't find an updated torrent that has IANAHB II or after on it. Trying to find the most updated collection. I know D5 probably won't be on there, but everything else would be nice

Comment

right now I'm not looking for rare, just a complete collection of albums and tapes for download

- - - Updated - - -

And also, I can't find an updated torrent that has IANAHB II or after on it. Trying to find the most updated collection. I know D5 probably won't be on there, but everything else would be nice
                      so you basically want every lil wayne song?

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Just download the albums that aint there or you don't got separately?

Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                        X