was watching nfl network and they brought up wayne and kendrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was watching nfl network and they brought up wayne and kendrick

was watching nfl network and L.T brought up kendrick's control verse and talked about the artists he didnt go at
    wayne being one of the mentioned artists . one of the other annalists brought up lil wayne and asked if people still feared him and L.T was saying how wayne will go down as one of the greatest and he still has it in him and he even mentioned dedication 5! if the clip gets posted to nfl.com ill link it in this post! just thought it was cool

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    was watching nfl network and L.T brought up kendrick's control verse and talked about the artists he didnt go at
    wayne being one of the mentioned artists . one of the other annalists brought up lil wayne and asked if people still feared him and L.T was saying how wayne will go down as one of the greatest and he still has it in him and he even mentioned dedication 5! if the clip gets posted to nfl.com ill link it in this post! just thought it was cool
    I watched it too! I don't remember the D5 reference - I was baked as bread.

Comment

Originally posted by aarontropf View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Cool beans.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          no YouTube videos?

Comment

I'm just surprised they stopped talking about RG3.... anyway cool to hear but L.T. may not know much more about Wayne then we do glad to hear him say he is a goat though

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              no YouTube videos?
              wasnt on nfl.com just looked but ill keep checking and ill look on youtube for sure

Comment

finally a thread from OP that aint retarded

Comment

This is cool =)

Comment

i need to see this
                    i hope it gets uploaded online

Comment

inb4 once uploaded on yt lots of dislikes and hate comments

this is good shit i gotta see it

Comment

I'll be waiting for the video patiently.

Comment

Working...
                        X