No announcement yet.

Luv Sawngz Sessions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember Party In the Bag Mixtape I think that whole tape was for it I could be wrong though
    And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
      Remember Party In the Bag Mixtape I think that whole tape was for it I could be wrong though
      That was for the Bad Ass Grasshoppers group.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        That was for the Bad Ass Grasshoppers group.
        Who Was That??? It had the songs like self destruction and Navigator man Right??

Comment

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
          Who Was That??? It had the songs like self destruction and Navigator man Right??
          A group consisting of Lil Wayne, Shanell, T-Streets, Boo, and Mack Maine.

Comment

Alrighty cool never knew that. I know who all of them are but I didn't know that's who the group was!

Comment

Prostitute 2 may have been part of it... the only reason I say it (besides the song being a love song) is that on the C3 Sessions from the Downloads section includes Prostitute 2, and the file has a comment saying Luv Sawngz :/

Comment

Originally posted by qmqmqmqm2015 View Post
                Prostitute 2 may have been part of it... the only reason I say it (besides the song being a love song) is that on the C3 Sessions from the Downloads section includes Prostitute 2, and the file has a comment saying Luv Sawngz :/
                Cool

Comment

No way man T-Streets wtf happened to him? Is him & wayne still cool? Where has TStreets been through all this C5 drama lol
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

Ban that bitch

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      no, that was a different album, wayne even said in 08 that staring at the world was off luv sawngz in an interview..
                      Sorry to bump but do you have this interview

Comment

Working...
                      X