Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you accept current Lil Wayne (C4, D4, D5, IANAHB2 etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Da Drought 3 is the Illmatic of mixtapes

Comment

i can whoop OP in the real life

Comment

Originally posted by Coach/Dr/Mr Carter View Post
        C4 better than C3, and D5 is better than D3.

Wayne always could and always will be able to rap, he just switches up his style.

Drought 3 is overrated btw.
        What?

Comment

I really have, I love that mixtape but it just can't compare to No Ceilings.

No ceilings had rhymes like "medication free, and for meditation we, smoke some better tasting weed, that you'll ever taste or see, S-H-A-R-P....Seein through these see-through niggas like they laminate, hip-hop so contaminate, i swear i just examine it, and i'm such a philanthropist, a god to these evangelists, I dress Los Angeles" versus the Drought 3-ish lyrics "Pint of DJ screw and that hawaiian, I am, leanin like a three legged lion." or "i made bling bling and my chest looks like a mural, im nuts, just call me squirrel"

Drought 3 has really good rhymes, but there's some parts where it could be better, and No ceilings is just using a crazy multisyllabic rhymes, impressive lyrics and the delivery and flow was better, but they didn't the same amount as energy.
          Wayne did actually quite a lot of that on Tha Carter. Of cours that kind of rhymes sound good, but quite a lot of rappers do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
          Roll with duct tape and ride with the mack
          That song is really good. What project waa it originally recorded for?

- - - Updated - - -

C4 better than C3, and D5 is better than D3.

Wayne always could and always will be able to rap, he just switches up his style.

Drought 3 is overrated btw.
          Drought 3 is his best project, lyrically and flow wise. Dedication 2 is a really close second

Comment

Drought 3 is overrated, everybody acts like it's his best work. Wayne doesn't even put Drought 3 as his own top 3 favorite mixtapes from himself. No ceilings, suffix, dedication 1 and dedication 2 are better than Drought 3. The only thing Drought 3 has over No Ceilings is energy, No ceilings was better lyrically and flow-wise.
            Oh my god... I... Oh my god...

Last edited by TyIquan; 10-24-2013, 12:05 PM.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

sorry boi , your fav track is no worries and even ianahbii has better songs than it so your argument is invalid and wayne has better songs than ridin with the mack in c4 , d5 and maybe in d4

/thread

Comment

Working...
              X