Wayne Vs. Kanye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    u not going to reply to those 2 wayne songs i posted?

i get it

you know im right and your wrong

You haven't even directly responded to any of my points tbh.

You've just posted songs without explaining why they're better than Kanye's, or what's wrong with the 2 Kanye songs I posted.

Those are two great tracks you posted, but neither of them have anything on some of 'Ye's songs; like I've said numerous times, Kanye produces his own music, which means a great deal when debating who's music is better; similarly, the best Kanye songs defy convention, whereas these Wayne songs feel like they are rehashes of his other music and, dare I say it, other musicians' music (basically, Wayne is not innovating on these songs). Admittedly, there aren't any throwaway lines on Pray to the Lord, but it's not like Wayne is tackling many issues here either; practically every line is just about Wayne's fear of death, which is hardly a new subject for Wayne, either.

TL;DR: Kanye's bolder with his music, his produces his own music, and he tackles many subjects.
    Last edited by WeezYIsCraaazY; 11-14-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• So we've concluded Weezy is the better rapper...Yeezy the better artist....now shut the fuck up... The amount of fallacious bigotry in this thread is ridiculous...

Comment

• Kanye's west flow will never be as good as Lil Wayne's, it's always so messy. Lil Wayne is a better rapper than Kanye, if they made a song like Ransom where the two of them are both just spitting verses, I think Wayne would destroy him.

Both of them are pretty versatile on subject matter...idk maybe i'm bias i just never felt Kanye as much as I felt Wayne, and every time Lil Wayne is on a track with Kanye, he outdoes him or kills him through a remix.
        So misunderstood but what's a world without enigma

Comment

• Comment

• his flow on monster tho

Comment

• Kanye's definitely one of the greatest rappers alive, but I wouldn't say he's better than Weezy.

Comment

• In terms of rapping Wayne but in terms of making good music, Kanye. They're my favorite male artists though.

Comment

• Hah Wayne in any aspect like yall really fucks with Kanye? His a selfish picece of shit he shouldnt have nun fame. He dont give af about his fans

Apperently u cant talk to kanye cus this is not a free world this is kanyes world and he is the god of his world, he decides over other people cus he is more valuble then other people ofc, cus he is Kanye The God.

Cmon yall listen to this scumbags music?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                    Hah Wayne in any aspect like yall really fucks with Kanye? His a selfish picece of shit he shouldnt have nun fame. He dont give af about his fans

Apperently u cant talk to kanye cus this is not a free world this is kanyes world and he is the god of his world, he decides over other people cus he is more valuble then other people ofc, cus he is Kanye The God.

Cmon yall listen to this scumbags music?
                    In many ways his personality is annoying as hell, but his music is dope bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                      In many ways his personality is annoying as hell, but his music is dope bro!
                      '
                      I agree his a very talented rapper and his beats and the videos makes the songs like on some next level shit or sumthing like 'No Church In The Wild' or 'Mercy' or 'Power' the vidoes and the songs r crazy imo, same with Homecoming. or All of the lights.
                      If he wouldve been humble or showd any love at all to his fans, like it dont takes alot to just be humble to people... Then he would probably be my top 3 fav rapper, but i dont listen to him at all cus of his personality

Comment

'
                        I agree his a very talented rapper and his beats and the videos makes the songs like on some next level shit or sumthing like 'No Church In The Wild' or 'Mercy' or 'Power' the vidoes and the songs r crazy imo, same with Homecoming. or All of the lights.
                        If he wouldve been humble or showd any love at all to his fans, like it dont takes alot to just be humble to people... Then he would probably be my top 3 fav rapper, but i dont listen to him at all cus of his personality
                        I see, as I said in my "top 5" thread, I look at music and personality separately, but agreed, Kanye can sometimes be VERY unlikeable.

Comment

'

He doesn't 'hate his fans' any more than Wayne, or Jay, or Em, hates theirs.

Just watch a Kanye concert. He could be lazy and halfheartedly recite his lyrics, but he keeps it exciting and new...why would he do that if he hated his fans?

Also, Wayne's just as big of an egotistical maniac. Look at that 'poetry' interview, or that charity football game

Comment

Working...
                          X