X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dedication 3 (the song)

Comment

Originally posted by moneytalks7000 View Post
      turnin me on,watch my shoes, told yall, burn this city, and like the others said whole drought 3, and almost the whole no ceilings mixtape, just to name about 4% of the songs with good flows...
      Banned From TV was crazy, tbh the whole No Ceilings had crazy flow, I think Rollin' from S4TW has a pretty tight flow too!

Comment

Maybe I'm Being Favourable Or What But I Like All Lil Wayne Flows Especially In This Year Song "Kush" And The Ones I'm Inlove With Is All Of Tha Carter I & II
        Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
          Banned From TV was crazy, tbh the whole No Ceilings had crazy flow, I think Rollin' from S4TW has a pretty tight flow too!
          rackz has a pretty dope flow too,

dunno if you can call this good flow but listen to playing with fire, also dope, and like every other said, listen to c2, dd3, nc and i would add d3 for some songs, like stuntin, dedication 3 or something and of d4 burn, of d5 way i'm ballin, still got that rock
          Last edited by freakjasp; 11-20-2013, 09:51 AM.

Comment

American Dream and Cannon. The most brutal/aggressive songs I have heard from him.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
              rackz has a pretty dope flow too,

dunno if you can call this good flow but listen to playing with fire, also dope, and like every other said, listen to c2, dd3, nc and i would add d3 for some songs, like stuntin, dedication 3 or something and of d4 burn, of d5 way i'm ballin, still got that rock
              Agreed with everything you said, it's true, Wayne's flow is on point 99.9% of times!

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B. View Post
                American Dream and Cannon. The most brutal/aggressive songs I have heard from him.
                bottles and rockin Js

Comment

Waynes flow AND cadence used to be GOAT status on most songs. Fly in, fly out Carter 2 are some of my favs. Playin with fire, misunderstood etc..... Too many to mention
                  Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                    Agreed with everything you said, it's true, Wayne's flow is on point 99.9% of times!
                    lmao, you can't name all songs with good flow, thats just impossible, i also really like playing with fire, even if its not a typical weezy flow, never really heard anything bout this song by other people but i enjoy it. but my favorite flow is on the renegades freestyle, hot shit!

Comment

RappaPomPom and Never Get It

Comment

The entire Dedication 1, that was when Wayne's flow was at its smoothest IMO.
                        So misunderstood but what's a world without enigma

Comment

Working...
                        X