Questions I've been wantin' to ask...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions I've been wantin' to ask...

Was Pussy Money Weed and I Feel Like Dying leaked? Where they meant to be on Tha Carter 3? Were they leaked on a mixtape? If so which one?

Re: Questions I've been wantin' to ask...

Originally posted by Daigo
    Was Pussy Money Weed and I Feel Like Dying leaked? Where they meant to be on Tha Carter 3? Were they leaked on a mixtape? If so which one?
    nope. all the songs that was suppose to be on tha carter 3 got put on his mixtape "the leak" which none of those two songs is on there. so nope. im pretty sure they was recorded for the carter 3 but just didn't make the final cut. i feel like dying got put on the mixtape 'The Drought Is Over 2 (Tha Carter 3 Sessions)". pmw got put on "Waynes World 7 The Finale Mixtape". i hope i gave you the right in4

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
      Originally posted by Daigo
      nope. all the songs that was suppose to be on tha carter 3 got put on his mixtape "the leak" which none of those two songs is on there. so nope. im pretty sure they was recorded for the carter 3 but just didn't make the final cut. i feel like dying got put on the mixtape 'The Drought Is Over 2 (Tha Carter 3 Sessions)". pmw got put on "Waynes World 7 The Finale Mixtape". i hope i gave you the right in4
      Waynes World 7 The Finale Mixtape & The Drought Is Over 2 (Tha Carter 3 Sessions) was unofficial, and these 5 songs that came on The Leak was songs that didn't yet leak CDQ, I Feel Like Dying & Pussy, Money, Weed Was Supposed To be on C3 but they leaked.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Wernt they just used as promotion for the album? like hed play them at concerts? Cos im pretty sure he got sued for i feel like dyin didnt he?

Comment

Last I heard he was getting sued, idk if he did or not

Comment

when i downloaded pussy money weed it said it came from the albulm Happy Father's Day
            i not its not the real alubm but i just thought i would put ma 2 cents in
            What i spit, you can't drink it like your 17

Flow precious as diamonds, i drop jewels

Comment

i feel like dying would have never been on c3 cuz he never got his sample cleared

and happy fathers day was a (unoffiical?) mixtape with him and birdshit

Comment

Working...
              X