RG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RG?

Are any of on RG(Rap Genius forum)? Or go there to annotate Weezy lyrics?

Originally posted by lilhook27 View Post
    Are any of on RG(Rap Genius forum)? Or go there to annotate Weezy lyrics?
    I think [MENTION=73694]sealneaward[/MENTION] & [MENTION=57220]YM Salute[/MENTION]

I've been checking the forum a little but never signed up, way too many Kendrick stans and Wayne haters imo

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
      I think @sealneaward & @YM Salute

I've been checking the forum a little but never signed up, way too many Kendrick stans and Wayne haters imo
      Lol no shit. Have you seen some of the explanations on a single line of Kendricks? They will write a fuckin' novel, its ridiculous.

Comment

Rap Genius fell off.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          Lol no shit. Have you seen some of the explanations on a single line of Kendricks? They will write a fuckin' novel, its ridiculous.
          Yeah i have, it's really ridiculous

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

I never go on the forums, but I annotated on it quite a bit earlier this year. They pursued me to become an editor on there, but I didn't care about it enough to make more explanations. There is so much hate on Wayne verses, all of his classic songs only have one line explanations.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Not really alot of Wayne haters peep these latest threads........Tha Carter V | Rap Genius How the fuck is Lil' Wayne a legend? | Rap Genius

Comment

true
                Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post

Comment

Rap genuis? they turned that motherfucker to pitchfork

editor's annotations for a Kdot lines such as "Girl, i know you want this D" goes like: kendrick accentuates the feminin submission from a virile perceptive and alludes to the vice of temptation, D also refer to the chemical element Deuterium which has a natural abundance in the oceans and that girl soaking vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by wezz View Post
                    Rap genuis? they turned that motherfucker to pitchfork

editor's annotations for a Kdot lines such as "Girl, i know you want this D" goes like: kendrick accentuates the feminin submission from a virile perceptive and alludes to the vice of temptation, D also refer to the chemical element Deuterium which has a natural abundance in the oceans and that girl soaking vagina.

Comment

Working...
                    X