Question about Wayne's current featured songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Wayne's current featured songs

Do you think that Wayne's sort of knocking himself down to a featured artist that hops on tracks with people like Gunplay, hopping on that My Nigga track, etc.? I just feel like he's worth much more than that. Sometimes you see people categorizing Wayne with Meek, 2 Chainz, Ross, etc. (even tho we obv know he's above that), and I feel it may be due to him hopping on tracks with artists like these that are far below him.

What I'm saying is I wish he'd do more tracks with bigger artists with more respect like Drake, Kendrick, Ye, even hop on a remix track of a song that's been released. I mean we have albums from big name artists that all dropped this year (Kanye, Hov, Drake, Em). I know how versatile he is and I know he could sound good on pretty much any type of track, but I feel he's just categorizing himself as a featured artist now to songs like that.

Anyone else noticed/felt this way lately or no

wayne said it himself after 50 called him it

he's a whore

he'll do a feature with anyone

thats why im a fan of wayne 78bh

Comment

maybe big artists have not been hitting up Wayne for a feature

Comment

everybody gotta realize wayne isn't above meek or ross anymore

he's still a dope rapper

but he isn't the best rapper alive anymore

also he loves that mula

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
          everybody gotta realize wayne isn't above meek or ross

Comment

I'm tired of always see the same features with Wayne.. It's always Rick Ross, French Montana, etc. Maybe if i was a fan of those artists i wouldn't care so much but right now it's getting too predictable and boring tbh

And that's why i got so excited when the news about the Thank You song with Busta, Q-Tip & Kanye came. But that was a big let down..

I would like him to work more with Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas etc. Cause he always spits fire on track with them, Ghetto Rich (Remix), My Generation, No Love, Forever, Swagga Like Us, the list goes on

Why pick on somebody helpless
            If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              If you quote someone then do it properly moron. he obviously said anymore.

Comment

Ya it sucks that wayne isn't being featured on like Kendrick songs or anything. Shit we haven't had a drake and wayne only song in 2 years, that's crazy to think about

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                  If you quote someone then do it properly moron. he obviously said anymore.
                  he edited his post after I quoted him fucktard.

and that anymore don't even matter cause Wayne still a better rapper than them both today.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                    Ya it sucks that wayne isn't being featured on like Kendrick songs or anything. Shit we haven't had a drake and wayne only song in 2 years, that's crazy to think about
                    The closest collaboration we got was "I Do It", which was dope.

Comment

Good time with Paris Hilton

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        Good time with Paris Hilton
                        Paris killed it

Comment

Working...
                        X