Does anybody here know how to hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nfs555 View Post
    If so, please hack into Cortez's computer and get ALL THE FUCKING SONGS HE OWES US!!!!1

- - - Updated - - -

How many songs has Lil Wayne released this year and also been featured on??? Probably less than 100, WTF WHERE'S OUR SHIT?!?! @Danny M
    defo less than a 100

Comment

i'd say at least some of them will be released after wayne retiered just like michael jackson (even if you can't compare those to each other) and cortez want money, wayne doesn't want to rap anymore so they will do an album of unreleased song, or maybe two. i can live with that. wayne recorded them and can release them if/when he wants

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        i'd say at least some of them will be released after wayne retiered just like michael jackson (even if you can't compare those to each other) and cortez want money, wayne doesn't want to rap anymore so they will do an album of unreleased song, or maybe two. i can live with that. wayne recorded them and can release them if/when he wants
        damn if they would release all songs he has recorded...

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by dletender View Post
          damn if they would release all songs he has recorded...
          that would be impossible, if than they must release about 50 mixtapes

Comment

Originally posted by nfs555 View Post
            If so, please hack into Cortez's computer and get ALL THE FUCKING SONGS HE OWES US!!!!1

- - - Updated - - -

How many songs has Lil Wayne released this year and also been featured on??? Probably less than 100, WTF WHERE'S OUR SHIT?!?! @Danny M

alright i did it....ill even let you leak the songs for credit....200 dollars a song though

Comment

Working...
            X