Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't forget weezy's kids are growing up now

Originally posted by mangocheese View Post
    I agree to an extent, songs like mo' fire are IMHO pretty shit, but the better songs rarely have wasted bars. Whereas even the stand out tracks on C4 have some shocking bars - by Weezy standards of course.
    why are you in negative rep when you posting some real shit in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by mrich_ View Post
      I really don't post on here but this is just my theory on wayne so a lot of you might disagree with me, this might be a long read. It's obvious that after the Carter 4 wayne hasn't really cared about rap which is why he has been making less quality music.
      Us being wayne fans have been spoiled with countless of free music/mixtapes for years from the Sqad Up era all the way to No Ceilings era so we never went without hearing wayne. Difference is in those times he was more hungry and had something to prove which is why he was spitting his best shit. Carter 4 was a decent and underrated album imo but was kind of a disappointment for wayne standards. Since then he got into skating, partying, hanging with family, and other business moves like mountain dew, trukfit, etc. These things has cost him to put rap on the back burner because it wasn't his priority at the time and wasn't hungry like he was back in the day. He even admitted to losing his rap motivation and I honestly feel if it wasn't for the fans being so spoiled and maybe Tez he wouldn't of even recorded D4 and INAHB2.
      He knows his fans are used to him dropping music constantly so he might of felt like he was neglecting them so even though he didn't want to rap he didn't want to leave us wanting music which is why he had so many sex/pussy bars and songs with no substance on D4 & INAHB2 because it's the easiest thing to rap about if your not motivated. I could also picture Tez in his ear harassing him to make music even though he didn't want to. The main point I'm trying to make is that even though both D4 and INAHB2 had some bangers they still shouldn't of been made, why? Because wayne wasn't motivated to make music on his level.
      Look at Em, and Jay, they dropped albums once every few years. Even Drake said that when he loses motivation and runs out of things to rap about he's not going to drop anything because he doesn't want to waste his fans time on irrelevant music. But since wayne fans are more spoiled they start crying and complaining when he doesn't make new music, D5 came out about 2 months ago and people are already bitching for new music I mean damn let the man chill and get his mind right he's off probation now so he's probably putting together some quality shit. That being said D5 was dope and technically should of been D4, and I think wayne is starting to get hungry again because he realized he was losing his place at the top of hip hop not to mention the Kush song was classic weezy so lets hope 2014 is a great year and C5 will be the GOAT.
      i can see tez in his ear telling him to stop working on music as much and start looking to get involved with business ventures

tez and wayne just want the money

he already changed the rap game

Comment

I'll be honest I don't really know a lot about how the forum tools work etc, I'm a forum rookie LOL. I did start a thread about Kendrick Lamar that wasn't too popular with some STANS though, that could be why mate?
        Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        don't forget weezy's kids are growing up now

why are you in negative rep when you posting some real shit in this thread
        Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

Actually i dont understand why all this whining, we get new albums/mixtapes every year, this year we got an album and a mixtape. Eminem fans wait for years to get some new stuff. We should be thankful to weezy for all these years

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by dletender View Post
            Actually i dont understand why all this whining, we get new albums/mixtapes every year, this year we got an album and a mixtape. Eminem fans wait for years to get some new stuff. We should be thankful to weezy for all these years
            Exactly

But this is weezy and we ain't used to him being this quiet

Comment

Originally posted by mangocheese View Post
              I'm not sure why you guys treat it like such a mystery - people blaming probation and lack of drugs etc, its all bullshit.

Wayne has said him self that rap is on the back burner as he has fallen out of love with it. The reason we get the odd good verse still is when he has the odd day where he feels the passion, or is in the mood to lyrically kick some ass.

He spent the run up to C4 moaning about the lack of good beats being made, therefor him not being 'challenged' proof of this is when he's given an old school beat (see cream, green ranger etc) or a beat that he feels has a different vibe (see SFTW - the Adele beat, You Song etc) he steps his game up. He may not 'like' the old beats but he respects the legacy of them and so raps his ass off.

I could go on forever but I cba to type a lot on my phone, maybe when I'm drunk I'll go into further detail.

Fuck ya'll
              he not working with the right producers

Comment

Good read and replies in this thread.

Comment

At least most of yall agree, I'm just really looking forward to see how 2014 plays out since he's starting to take it serious again.

Comment

Agreed to an extent.

Eminem and Wayne are similar in that they aren't that hungry anymore and they rarely rap about their come up.

Eminem did up until Relapse and Wayne did through Tha Carter III.

Just my 2 cents

''Money talks b---- and mine talks like Robin Leach/That lean got me slow as Lisa Turtle, ask Screech"

Comment

Originally posted by dletender View Post
                      Yeah that's why.

When he's not into music but forced to drop albums and mixtapes all the time to his spoiled fans, the quality will be low.
                      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

wayne just needs to start releasing his unheard stuff
                        specifically THIS song Lil Wayne - Untitled (Snippet) - YouTube and im happy i know waynes been working hard as fuck all his career and he needs to chill but his recorded so much and we've only heard like a taste of all the amazing songs i know he has stashed away that arent as commercial as these new songs i mean remember before IANAB2 when that swisher rolled tighter snippet leaked and that only got one life to live round this bitch snippet two songs which i KNOW are great wayne songs we wont hear but we will hear shit like Love Me and Wowzerz makes me sick tbh.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I know, right!! He has hundreds if not thousands of great songs that he simply does not release!! A lot of this is probably due to the politics involved with the artists behind the scenes and the business side of the labels etc... Its a shame though dude! Especially the Dr Dre songs that were mentioned in the past. p.s Wowzers made me want to rip my own ears off and throw them at my computer screen, it actually hurts my brain listening to that shit!!!!!!
                          Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                          wayne just needs to start releasing his unheard stuff
                          specifically THIS song Lil Wayne - Untitled (Snippet) - YouTube and im happy i know waynes been working hard as fuck all his career and he needs to chill but his recorded so much and we've only heard like a taste of all the amazing songs i know he has stashed away that arent as commercial as these new songs i mean remember before IANAB2 when that swisher rolled tighter snippet leaked and that only got one life to live round this bitch snippet two songs which i KNOW are great wayne songs we wont hear but we will hear shit like Love Me and Wowzerz makes me sick tbh.
                          - - - Updated - - -

You hit the nail on the head buddy, he has so much money and so many contacts in the industry that are willing/able to help him make classics, but nooo he decides to get Soulja Boy to make wack ass corny beats for his ALBUM!!!! Damnnn man. And Tez doesn't help, you know he's the mother fucker signing off the inconsistent track listings for the albums/mixtapes.
                          Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          he not working with the right producers
                          Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

Working...
                          X