• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    third thread on weezy being quiet in a month
    well people wont understand that he also has a private life

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      why y'all wondering where wayne is? he just finished his second tour this year, dropped a mixtape a few months ago and now he will spend some time with his family, probably skating with his homeys, let the man do what he want, he recorded so much songs he deserves a pause.
      Since being a Lil Wayne fan I've never known him to be this quiet.

Even if he's just as quiet as other rappers

Comment

Originally posted by mangocheese View Post
        Right, before you all hate on a brother, I'm only doing this to shut up some of your bitching about 'Wheres Wayne gone' RT @BIRDMAN5STAR: RT @thejuelzsantana: @BIRDMAN5STAR @LilTunechi holla @ me.RG YMCMB let's doit nephew Juelz tweeted this on 19th November... Wayne did say Juelz done got lazy - hence no I Cant Feel My Face........................ Could this be what we've all been waiting for? Let the bitching and the 'STFU MANGOCHEESE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT' Begin....... Just sayin..... Fuck Ya'll

- - - Updated - - -

I'm probably way off the mark, but I HOPE I'm right..... perhaps one of you Internet geeks can enlighten/correct me........... Fuck Ya'll
        Look in young money part of this site

That tweet is about juelz signing to ymcmb

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
          @Immuculate ........ if he was a mod.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            Since being a Lil Wayne fan I've never known him to be this quiet.

Even if he's just as quiet as other rappers
            yeah, maybe its a bit weird but if wayne would be any other rapper we would know he is with his family or some stuff

Comment

OP gave me cancer

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by mangocheese View Post
                Right, before you all hate on a brother, I'm only doing this to shut up some of your bitching about 'Wheres Wayne gone' RT @BIRDMAN5STAR: RT @thejuelzsantana: @BIRDMAN5STAR @LilTunechi holla @ me.RG YMCMB let's doit nephew Juelz tweeted this on 19th November... Wayne did say Juelz done got lazy - hence no I Cant Feel My Face........................ Could this be what we've all been waiting for? Let the bitching and the 'STFU MANGOCHEESE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT' Begin....... Just sayin..... Fuck Ya'll

- - - Updated - - -

I'm probably way off the mark, but I HOPE I'm right..... perhaps one of you Internet geeks can enlighten/correct me........... Fuck Ya'll
                that was about def jam fuckin juelz over so he tryna sign with birdman and weezy
                i can't feel my face has been forgotten about now

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  that was about def jam fuckin juelz over so he tryna sign with birdman and weezy
                  i can't feel my face has been forgotten about now

Thanks for clearing that up bruh.
                  Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    nah Wayne would be working on c5 or LFLS2.

ICFMF is never coming out imo.
                    Yea IMO wayne is just finishing up c5 and lfls2 getting them done so he can retire

Comment

tbvh i dont need cv any time soon..cuz i need wayne to put 100% in it

Comment

Working...
                      X