Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weezy F, for fuck you

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      lmao, i listened to c4 again today and remembered that everyone hated this song cause of t-pain when c4 was released, never understood it, great song tbh, "and all i had to do is put 2 and 2 together, but that just makes 4, but not forever, damn" dope!
      Kinda corny line

Comment

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
        Kinda corny line
        i know, but thats the first line i remember when i listen to this song, even if its really corny

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          exactly! can't understand why so many people are disappointed of the album, was nearly as good as c3, tbh
          I think its because a lot of the songs had some real lazy bars... Its a real mood killer when you really get into certain songs, then Wayne says some dumb corny half assed line like 'have it your way, burger king' etc.... detracts from the quality of an otherwise VERY GOOD album.....
          Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

Working...
          X