No Grammy Nominations for Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Grammy Nominations for Wayne

weezy is not nominated for the 2014 Grammys. Sort of surprised Love Me wasnt nominated for best rap song but fuckin problems was.. thoughts?

I'm not going to lie, I didn't expect Wayne to be nominated at this year's GRAMMYs

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      I'm not going to lie, I didn't expect Wayne to be nominated at this year's GRAMMYs
      I thought Love Me deserved at least to be nominated for best rap/sung collaboration after looking at the who is nominated

Comment

Wayne honestly is not worthy to be winning awards like that right now. He needs to get back on his game to be getting nominated
        Know Yourself

Comment

"Last year they had the grammys and left me in Miami" (:

Comment

PJ Morton got nominated for best R&B song

Comment

even j cole and future didnt get a nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                even j cole and future didnt get a nomination.
                jcole got nominated for power trip as he should have.. future didnt deserve shit unless it was the bitches love me hook imo

Comment

Maybe Wayne will send out a tweet like last time he didn't get nominated at an awards show

Comment

I Agree With [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]
                    Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

tbh it's good. more motivation since he pays attention to this shit...

Comment

As much as I love Weezy, he has not released a song good enough for a long time. GBA was his best shit in a while and its still not all that!
                        Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

Working...
                        X