lets be realistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets be realistic

to all those fans that say "wayne should quit skateboarding" if weezy actually quit skating at this point wouldn't he look really stupid i mean he has a skate logo tatted on his forehead he has an entire company dedicated to skate merchandise and his made his house a skate park and even has ramps in the studio it'll be a horrible look if he quit skating at this point

#FREEVELVET

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    to all those fans that say "wayne should quit skateboarding" if weezy actually quit skating at this point wouldn't he look really stupid i mean he has a skate logo tatted on his forehead he has an entire company dedicated to skate merchandise and his made his house a skate park and even has ramps in the studio it'll be a horrible look if he quit skating at this point
    you can reference Baked as getting high as fuck from weed lol

R.I.P DAD

Comment

And just cuz he quits skating doesn't mean he'll get hungry and start recording all the time again. Plus people seem to forget that he's got ramps and shit in the parking lot of the hit factory, so he still hits the studio all the time. There was that recent video of him outside the hit factory talkin about giving away that trukfit chain for Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by dletender View Post
        you can reference Baked as getting high as fuck from weed lol
        But it really is from Baker skateboards, everyone that skates knows that.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
          But it really is from Baker skateboards, everyone that skates knows that.
          i know

R.I.P DAD

Comment

he also has a cash money logo, that mean he shouldnt stop rapping?

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
              he also has a cash money logo, that mean he shouldnt stop rapping?
              dude cashmoney has a deeper meaning then just rapping to him they took him off the streets and all that other stuff cash money pretty much is weezy

#FREEVELVET

Comment

If he puts the effort and time back into rapping instead of skateboarding, then I don't think anybody will care. Most people hate the fact that he skates anyway.

Comment

he has ESPN and Rolls Royce logos too, this doesnt mean shit

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Birdman had an oil rig tattooed on his head and he covered it up

I'm sure Wayne could so the same if he wanted to

Comment

Originally posted by dletender View Post
                      he has ESPN and Rolls Royce logos too, this doesnt mean shit
                      it does actually his favourite channel is ESPN and his favourite car is rolls royce.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Wayne aint gonna quit skating, its part of his life now. Its his new passion. We as fans can only ask of him to make good music like he used to...
                        Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

Working...
                        X