lets be realistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangocheese View Post
    Wayne aint gonna quit skating, its part of his life now. Its his new passion. We as fans can only ask of him to make good music like he used to...
    THIS tbh.
    even tho i hate the fact that he's a skater now and not the rapper that he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      it does actually his favourite channel is ESPN and his favourite car is rolls royce.
      and now he loves to skate, so it's the same thing

he doesn't have to watch espn for the rest of his life eventho he did back in the days
      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Wayne's tattoos are a timeline, so when he gets older he can see what he loved to do at that point in his life.

Comment

wayne has rolls royce tattooed on him and he probably aint been in one of those since the old days lol

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            Birdman had an oil rig tattooed on his head and he covered it up

I'm sure Wayne could so the same if he wanted to
            Like he did with that one tear drop =)

Comment

to all those fans that say "wayne should quit skateboarding" if weezy actually quit skating at this point wouldn't he look really stupid i mean he has a skate logo tatted on his forehead he has an entire company dedicated to skate merchandise and his made his house a skate park and even has ramps in the studio it'll be a horrible look if he quit skating at this point
              he got a "I am music" tatt also (I was gonna say tatt too but that's too close to tattoo lol)

Comment

you guys dont get it though skating is a lifestyle same as being a rapper its not something you just walk away from after only 2 years especially after all the friends his made in the skate industry it'll be real dumb if he just walks away from it

#FREEVELVET

Comment

you guys dont get it though skating is a lifestyle same as being a rapper its not something you just walk away from after only 2 years especially after all the friends his made in the skate industry it'll be real dumb if he just walks away from it
                  i really don't think he will walk away from it
                  thats why im low-key hoping he has a serious injury by skating so he can't skate anymore
                  this would be a great excuse and everyone will accept if he didn't talk about skating anymore lol

Comment

Working...
                  X